•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Both were good with their Ramta Jogi performance. However, I liked Hemu's performance better. He added his magic touch to the song and also his voice was mesmerising.

After Ramta Jogi,Hemu got out of SAREGAMAPA 😭 , hope the same doesn't happen with Karu

What do you all think????????????
Hemu was very good. better than Karu
Karu performed ramta jogi and he missed his breath at 2 or 3 places and infact while rendering tananaana tana tanannanan tana he missed atthe last stanza and couldnt really hold his breath at this point but was able to continue rather than fumble and fullmarks to him on that.

karu hem sang ramthajogi very well
both sang well
i can't decide which one is better with my knowledge
I liked Karunya's version.
Both were really good but I liked Hema's version better.
both were too good
but i liked hema's version more
Hemu's was better than Karu's.Hemu is the best. 👏
I like both their voices. But I think Hema sang RAmta Jogi better that Karunya.
Karunya had some difficulties with breath and also did not stop appropriately. Tanana Tanana was not very well executed. The JOgi in the end felt very abrupt, not smooth like Hema;s and also remember in SRGMP it was mentor's round and they were given the songs 30minutes before the program.
I felt that Karunya was probably overconfident with his rendition since he has been praised a lot for his Sukhwinder's songs before. He should have chosen a different song of ARR, more romantic genre to show some versatility.
don't compare hemu with karunya. Kaha ..... KAHA..... 😆 😆 😆

: 202 Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:46pm | IP Logged    

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

ramti jogi song both hema and karunya sang well.I persaonally liked hemas singing of ramti jogi. Also hemus voice always has that extra touch cant explain --which touches your heart and soul.His style or his personality lures you to his singing.Hemu your voice still lingers around our hearts.