Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

grin

grin

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
AngryAngry   truly disappointing...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "today too no sinal... (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by --nIdHi--

~hey shumi i can create a petition just tell me the topic!
oh you can! Big smilewahi yaar...tell them to end the witcha vineet track...and tell them to show kunal-siddhi track...i am ok with rohit-raveena-vikram track ( ek side track tho ho na cha hi yeh na...), and gaurav -seema track se bhi mujay koi problem nahi hai...any way we will ask some one to draft it...Big smile
  Chahe jo ho jaye.. Shumi Sweetu ko nahi bhooltiROFL. Main itna ab frustrate ho gayi hoon CVs ke saath, ki except for cracking PJs kuch aur soojhta nahin!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
hi

they have got to many characters, need to remove a few so i am hoping it will be witcha vineet

norzar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.