Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

I feel the same shumi. We were so eagerly awaiting for witcha track to be over during Rohit's case. After that track finally ended, a new witcha track was introduced. Even when the current witcha track will end, a brand new witcha track will start all over again. exactly no doubt in thatAngry

Seems this show is specially being written only and only for Mona darlingAngry. Usane kisi na kisi ko toh CVs team ya director ko buri tarah say phasaya hai. So badly that they can't see the story beyond her presenceLOLLOLLOL.

yaar i think we have to make a on line petition to CVs to end witcha's track...who can make it? i don't know how to make otherwise i canSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996AnkitaKaranRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "today too no sinal... (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

yaar i think we have to make a on line petition to CVs to end witcha's track...who can make it? i don't know how to make otherwise i canSmile
[/QUOTE]

I don't know how to do that either shumi. Wish somehow we can make our voices heard to CVs. Witcha track will eventually kill the show and we would be deprived from what could have been a beautiful show focusing on SiNal's personal and professional lives. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996AnkitaKaranshumi.Rajinilicious

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
~hey shumi i can create a petition just tell me the topic!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

angel001

angel001

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I wonder whats wrong wid cv's...
Parichay used to be a wondeful show,,but nw 
They hv shaped up the story in such way that no loyal viewer can think of digesting it easy..
Wake up cv's b4 it gets too late...Ouch

Edited by angel001 - 08 December 2011 at 8:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996shumi.

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by norzar

hi

i know its a shame, no sinal today

but i feel they will wrap up this track soon

after all vira marriage is on its way too

they cant drag all tracks bef starting new ones

norzar

yehi bharose se for months together i am watching this showCry 

...i thought once kunal win rohit case the CVs will concentrate on sinal...but noCry...

then i thought if raveens track is over they will concentrate on sinal track...but noCry...

now they have introduced a new character vineet to divert from sinal track...AngryCry ...

i don't think so this vineet-witcha track is going to end that soonAngryCry

...for that wee need yet another maha epi...another maha epi kay leyeh hami thakriban 3 months tho wait karna pade ga...Angry Cry

i understand, but we have waited or so long, i am sure we can wait a bit more

i doubt they need a maha episode to expose witcha, last time when case ended they diidnt need maha episode

here too they can wrap up all in 2-3 weeks

kunal will see witcha true colours soon

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

-apoorvas

Goldie

-apoorvas

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
It's irritating Angry And i think that the witchas drama
has reached peak level
and it should end now
I can't tolerate this witcha more
Dead Dead Dead
Hope they will end it soon
Waiting for sinal scenes

nancy1996-Rani

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

thank god...i have missed the episode and went to sleep for a while tdy...or else i would not have bear the torture...i was too tired tdy that i couldn't even watch IPKKND...EHMMBH...DABH...and felt bad for missing parichay...but then god i am saved from the torture...i hate to watch witcha's face...i can give a miss...

why the Cvs treating this show like uttaran...giving the negativity a chance to win...less focus on the main lead...more on the negative character...why colors channel always love negative characters...i agree they bring the right amount of drama in the main leads life to make it interesting...but then there is a limit into everything...they better buck up before its too late...

we all ware watching for SiNal...not for kunal-witcha-vineet krap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996norzar-Rani

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

~hey shumi i can create a petition just tell me the topic!
oh you can! Big smilewahi yaar...tell them to end the witcha vineet track...and tell them to show kunal-siddhi track...i am ok with rohit-raveena-vikram track ( ek side track tho ho na cha hi yeh na...), and gaurav -seema track se bhi mujay koi problem nahi hai...any way we will ask some one to draft it...Big smile

grinnancy1996

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.