Posted: 12 years ago
yaar  it is irritating to see kunal too much worrying about ritcha's future than his future...at the end we had no sinal scene today it is just a filler epi...😔
hi

i know its a shame, no sinal today

but i feel they will wrap up this track soon

after all vira marriage is on its way too

they cant drag all tracks bef starting new ones

norzar
Originally posted by norzar

hi

norzar

😊😃😳
Originally posted by norzar

hi

norzar

yehi bharose se for months together i am watching this show😭 

...i thought once kunal win rohit case the CVs will concentrate on sinal...but no😭...

then i thought if raveens track is over they will concentrate on sinal track...but no😭...

now they have introduced a new character vineet to divert from sinal track...😡😭 ...

i don't think so this vineet-witcha track is going to end that soon😡😭

...for that wee need yet another maha epi...another maha epi kay leyeh hami thakriban 3 months tho wait karna pade ga...😡 😭

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
I feel the same shumi. We were so eagerly awaiting for witcha track to be over during Rohit's case. After that track finally ended, a new witcha track was introduced. Even when the current witcha track will end, a brand new witcha track will start all over again. 

Seems this show is specially being written only and only for Mona darling😡. Usane kisi na kisi ko toh CVs team ya director ko buri tarah say phasaya hai. So badly that they can't see the story beyond her presence😆😆😆.
~i think so that vineet is also involved in richa's plan!
~witcha!
Not showing sinal is cardinal sin 👎🏼
Originally posted by Iamrani

I feel the same shumi. We were so eagerly awaiting for witcha track to be over during Rohit's case. After that track finally ended, a new witcha track was introduced. Even when the current witcha track will end, a brand new witcha track will start all over again. exactly no doubt in that😡

Seems this show is specially being written only and only for Mona darling😡. Usane kisi na kisi ko toh CVs team ya director ko buri tarah say phasaya hai. So badly that they can't see the story beyond her presence😆😆😆.

yaar i think we have to make a on line petition to CVs to end witcha's track...who can make it? i don't know how to make otherwise i can😊

yaar i think we have to make a on line petition to CVs to end witcha's track...who can make it? i don't know how to make otherwise i can😊
[/QUOTE]

I don't know how to do that either shumi. Wish somehow we can make our voices heard to CVs. Witcha track will eventually kill the show and we would be deprived from what could have been a beautiful show focusing on SiNal's personal and professional lives.