Heights of Stupidity !!

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

What's with the Gupta ladies ??

Buaji and Garima said they are surprised that the Raizada's chose Payal. Didn't they hear it when Mami said 'love ka mamla hai' ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

Did they think Nani, mama-mami and Anjali fell in love with Payal? ๐Ÿ˜ก

I so want Khushi to get married to Arnav and move out of that house. The Gupta family is such a disgrace ( except for Babuji ) .

Payal what's with gale mein atak gayyi.?? ...just because you lack any facial expression doesn't mean you won't at least try to read your father's expressions.

Credit goes to Khushi.  At least she's thinking and connecting the dots...can't blame her for being a little slow. After all she was raised by a 'family ke naam pe kalank' .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
oh gosh dont even name those stupid people..i wonder which family on earth can be so stupid! about payal ..i noticed something..she is kinda selfish! ๐Ÿค” khushi did so much for her! got her love! made her happy! and she? she was just quietly seeing when she was getting enaged with a person she doesnt love! and one more thing! wasnt khushi the one who rescued her from getting in that dahrj wali family??

you know what! only ONLY arnav will make khushi happy and give her all the happiness she deserves! arnav just get married with her and take her away from those selfish people! amma and buaji should die! amma is just show piece! buaji is useless.! and bauji too..he should have been more clever! irritating and selfish family!
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
completely agree !!
i get iritated with GH ladies.. except KKG.. she is the only sensible person there who has brains.. although sometimes she acts silly..

i get the most iritated with buaji and garima.. ehhh.. i want the old garima back.. she had spunk - the actor and the character at that time.. dont know y they changed the actor.. was it because the actor refused to act dumb???๐Ÿ˜•
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

oh gosh dont even name those stupid people..i wonder which family on earth can be so stupid! about payal ..i noticed something..she is kinda selfish! ๐Ÿค” khushi did so much for her! got her love! made her happy! and she? she was just quietly seeing when she was getting enaged with a person she doesnt love! and one more thing! wasnt khushi the one who rescued her from getting in that dahrj wali family??

you know what! only ONLY arnav will make khushi happy and give her all the happiness she deserves! arnav just get married with her and take her away from those selfish people! amma and buaji should die! amma is just show piece! buaji is useless.! and bauji too..he should have been more clever! irritating and selfish family!

I totally agree about Payal being selfish. Babuji may not be very clever but he loves Khushi a lot. That's why I am ready to forgive him. 

incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Krish--

completely agree !!

i get iritated with GH ladies.. except KKG.. she is the only sensible person there who has brains.. although sometimes she acts silly..

i get the most iritated with buaji and garima.. ehhh.. i want the old garima back.. she had spunk - the actor and the character at that time.. dont know y they changed the actor.. was it because the actor refused to act dumb???๐Ÿ˜•

maybe...but the actress was good !! THis one can't even say Payaliya with the right accent . 

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
family ke naam pe kalan cracked me up LOL
great post!

--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

maybe...but the actress was good !! THis one can't even say Payaliya with the right accent . 

the current actor playing garima is a door mat ๐Ÿ˜ก

payal - i never warmed up to the actor or character.. so no comments.. 

Edited by --Krish-- - 12 years ago
Achava11 thumbnail
By the way..after watching tonight's episode...it is clear that Sankha Devi will not marry the fox๐Ÿ˜•no way! and going by the symbolisms abt marriage they showed in the soap..and also many members here feel very strongly that ASR will marry SD..I wonder what reason ASR will now have to marry her...surely she will not go ahead with the fox...what wll be the genuine reason for ASR now?if at all there is a marriage track..
td_dhoom thumbnail
thats de facto !๐Ÿ˜ณ

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Fari๐Ÿค—
As u said kushi has to move on,get married to Arnav .Even love are hate Arnav is the best option for her.Hate this Guptha family  to the core.how the all ladies leaving kushi at home went for marriage shopping.whose marriage shopping kushi's r payal's,if it is for payal only match got fixed,till no engagement.n not yet marriage date is fixed  all the ladies when for shopping๐Ÿ˜ก.who the hell is taking care of babuji,when kushi to out of home.
And how could be shyam so confident even though he knows everything is not going well for him,how is going manage the things,here its really  heights of stupidity!! 
Edited by vasiraju - 12 years ago