Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

What's with the Gupta ladies ??

Buaji and Garima said they are surprised that the Raizada's chose Payal. Didn't they hear it when Mami said 'love ka mamla hai' AngryAngry Angry

Did they think Nani, mama-mami and Anjali fell in love with Payal? Angry

I so want Khushi to get married to Arnav and move out of that house. The Gupta family is such a disgrace ( except for Babuji ) .

Payal what's with gale mein atak gayyi.?? ...just because you lack any facial expression doesn't mean you won't at least try to read your father's expressions.Ouch

Credit goes to Khushi.  At least she's thinking and connecting the dots...can't blame her for being a little slow. After all she was raised by a 'family ke naam pe kalank' .

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxosdavisvrevathybellasivaJordinanfield206phloxyiluvdarcyk.90.madhuadutta94RiHar20Sajimokjalpa_23sjnpkashevstar1315gilgameshalishba45swtashKHUSHIASRWorkerBRadhe1085TheBlueAngelP4ROHeadOverHeelsShweta_1DCgirlMJHTMonayaSajan-PurpleHeart-spsharmilaJasleenTeeyakitty25KaushalyaFanms_1991shaz2009hamzanuhapreetijaiswal19sparikhuniquebluerosebfunofbb123monaya_sajan-.Pearl.-fareenature-loverArielBunny_Bearmitthoominimuffin86-Nithi-asha...vasirajuJennyAvnismitarMarybartonzafiKeshriya--Krish--anodaksgfananjaani07cindrella255subiscsUltimateBarunsunflower52NaBoleTumNa...nyxxShiningStar18chammak_challo..Amina..CandYlicious_SSofnapinky_blueskies* Unnati *--Nargis--MissArshi-naz17555shybabeslmu-sylph-FairyLiquidSoapSamiyaIPKKNDajoopFAYKHAN29sbk2-Dark_Fantasy-JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heights of Stupidity !!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
oh gosh dont even name those stupid people..i wonder which family on earth can be so stupid! about payal ..i noticed something..she is kinda selfish! Ermm khushi did so much for her! got her love! made her happy! and she? she was just quietly seeing when she was getting enaged with a person she doesnt love! and one more thing! wasnt khushi the one who rescued her from getting in that dahrj wali family??

you know what! only ONLY arnav will make khushi happy and give her all the happiness she deserves! arnav just get married with her and take her away from those selfish people! amma and buaji should die! amma is just show piece! buaji is useless.! and bauji too..he should have been more clever! irritating and selfish family!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxotwinkle90RamaacoolWorkerBkitty25monaya_sajannature-loverfareezafivasirajuareeba_blossomtd_dhoomMissArshi-incandescentdumas

--Krish--

IF-Rockerz

--Krish--

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
completely agree !!
i get iritated with GH ladies.. except KKG.. she is the only sensible person there who has brains.. although sometimes she acts silly..

i get the most iritated with buaji and garima.. ehhh.. i want the old garima back.. she had spunk - the actor and the character at that time.. dont know y they changed the actor.. was it because the actor refused to act dumb???Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25HeadOverHeelshamzanuhashaz2009ShiningStar18InfofanzafiajoopincandescentRolzz

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

oh gosh dont even name those stupid people..i wonder which family on earth can be so stupid! about payal ..i noticed something..she is kinda selfish! Ermm khushi did so much for her! got her love! made her happy! and she? she was just quietly seeing when she was getting enaged with a person she doesnt love! and one more thing! wasnt khushi the one who rescued her from getting in that dahrj wali family??

you know what! only ONLY arnav will make khushi happy and give her all the happiness she deserves! arnav just get married with her and take her away from those selfish people! amma and buaji should die! amma is just show piece! buaji is useless.! and bauji too..he should have been more clever! irritating and selfish family!

I totally agree about Payal being selfish. Babuji may not be very clever but he loves Khushi a lot. That's why I am ready to forgive him. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxomissstar786kitty25shaz2009sreemeeraNaBoleTumNa...pinky_blueskies

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Krish--

completely agree !!
i get iritated with GH ladies.. except KKG.. she is the only sensible person there who has brains.. although sometimes she acts silly..

i get the most iritated with buaji and garima.. ehhh.. i want the old garima back.. she had spunk - the actor and the character at that time.. dont know y they changed the actor.. was it because the actor refused to act dumb???Confused

maybe...but the actress was good !! THis one can't even say Payaliya with the right accent . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zafi

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
true

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK_SaRunrimi015_Dazzling_incandescent

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
family ke naam pe kalan cracked me up LOL
great post!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fareeincandescent

--Krish--

IF-Rockerz

--Krish--

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by --Krish--

completely agree !!

maybe...but the actress was good !! THis one can't even say Payaliya with the right accent . 

the current actor playing garima is a door mat Angry

payal - i never warmed up to the actor or character.. so no comments.. 

Edited by --Krish-- - 08 December 2011 at 10:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zafiincandescent

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.