Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Update for Thursday - 8/12/2011 (Page 4)

AnithaRam32 IF-Rockerz
AnithaRam32
AnithaRam32

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Today is the direct confrontation between charu vs thulasi...If charu asking her to leave tamil...rite thulasi going to directly face her...Instead something thulasi has said i mean some nosecut by thulasi to charu thas why GW telling to charu like that in promo...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rselvisobeysTTfankarthi173

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sobeys

Thulasi performance was amazing and I just loved the way she acted like she cared so much about Pei I just can't wait for tomorrows episode Thulasi giving Charu that special Christmas present we all can't wait to see ;) !!

What is that special christmas present?? - what is Thulsi going to say to Charu???...enna Charu going to say openly that she wants TA is it?? if this happens Thulsi shd record it and show it to TA...coz that stupid TA would only want proof...poor Thulsi she got no choice but to be nice to Charu coz of TA's sake...enna kodumai idhu...Cry

TTfanshubbaNixkiekarthi173

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Today is the direct confrontation between charu vs thulasi...If charu asking her to leave tamil...rite thulasi going to directly face her...Instead something thulasi has said i mean some nosecut by thulasi to charu thas why GW telling to charu like that in promo...

Is it? I didn't see any promo...wat was GW telling Charu???Shocked   Wow...interesting...but Thulsi has to play her cards well...otherwise TA is going to blame her if Charu cooks up some story to him. So the desperate Charu is openly going to ask Thulsi to leave TA...why can't she say this openly in front of Tamil himself?? I hope she doesn't blackmail Thulsi in some how...Angry

This girl who plays Charu...she is a fantastic actress...she is good in acting as a psycho...its not so easy to do this role...goody goody role is very easy to handle but not the negative side. Hats off to Charu...is she Sree Vidya or Sree Devi???Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysTTfanshubbaNixkiekarthi173

mala_15 Senior Member
mala_15
mala_15

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba for the update.

Charu's condition is very pitiable Unhappy and now it is necessary for her to get treated for her psychatric problem Approve which will help her to lead a normal life Ermm.

I am happy that Thulasi has started to act according to Deepa's advice Tongue which has made her to earn the affection of TA once again Cool and I am sure that if she continues to behave like this she will be able to tackle Charu very easily Thumbs Up and will also be able to prove to TA about the ghost's evil intentions Dancing and can also save her husband from the clutches of the three devils DeadDeadDead.

But I doubt whether Thulasi will continue to behave like this Confused as she is a girl who will easily break down over small failures Ermm .Lets wait and seeDay Dreaming .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
@sue-nair,
I dont want any change in the fact that B is T's mother. If there is any twist in this, it will be like a old fashioned feel good story. This is more realistic. A bad parent could have a wonderful child and vice versa. This is reality. Come to think of it MM was also a very bad parent. It is the situations in life that make a good person bad and vice versa. For example La was a good gorl, but became bad by indoctrination of her greedy mother.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

lakshk Groupbie
lakshk
lakshk

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Superb episode!! Superb acting! Superb dialogues!! Superb facial expressions!!
Good to see the heroine standing up for herself instead of the normal meek and timid character usually shown in these mega serials.
Was a nice episode to watch. And thanks to the updaters as well!! Nice side comments!!

shubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

kirunain Groupbie
kirunain
kirunain

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
will tulasi shout at charu...that should not happen,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173

Go to top