Thendral

Update for Thursday - 8/12/2011 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba akka for the awesome update.. Hug Your side comments were superb akka..

Thulasi was absolutely the star of the episode.. We all wanted this change in Thulasi..  But at the same time Charu is very careful in such matters.. so Thulasi should be more careful and act accordingly.. As we know villans usually go to any extent to make happen any work.. In such case.. Thulasi should not try to go more as she is very good by heart which will sometime show her true character without knowing it to herself.. which is dangerous in this case...

Anyhow liked Thulasi very much today.. Her every dialog made Charu more ferocious.. Best one for today was about TA forgetting Charu completely.. VR and Gayathri were also nice.. Awesome expressions by Shruthi.. Hats off... On the whole, it was a one man(women) show from Thulasi..Star Love u Thulasi..!!

By the way, last time when Thulasi chased out Charu..She was bold enough to handle GW very well by conversing opposite to her.. But What happened suddenly how come suddenly Thulasi is scared of her..

@Shubba akka: akka your doubt was hilarious akka... It would be awesome if Thulasi in a flow mentions that TA is Charu's anna as KP is her anna.. ROFL ROFL

@Accorn: You comment about Thulasi's character..: Thulasi has taught that being good is not ones weakness.. too good and very true..Clap

Edited by TTfan - 08 December 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJaysobeysThendralfanGayashrivjayamshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Thursday - 8/12/2011 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba akka for the wonderful and super Update!ClapBig smile

Thanks Tans, Jeya Akka and Pearl Akka for the other day Updates!ClapBig smile

Going good, but i think soon Thuls will cryConfused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanmala_15vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I think T got so much confidence because of the way TA whole heatedly praised her in front of Chaaru. She could see how it got under Chaaru's skin. She also understood the reason for her sudden head ache. So round two: winner Tulasi again.I think very soon she will have a little bit of Bhuvana in her. Whatever B may be, we can not deny her intelligence and smartness.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

sobeys

Groupbie

sobeys

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Thulasi performance was amazing and I just loved the way she acted like she cared so much about Pei I just can't wait for tomorrows episode Thulasi giving Charu that special Christmas present we all can't wait to see ;) !!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanmala_15vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173anithu

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update shubba
and charu plan failed serial gets more interesting .. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanshubbakarthi173

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Thanks Shubba for updating such a mindblowing episode..OMGClapClapClapwhat a change in thulasi and i just cant believe it is the same girl who will be always dump whenever padma open her sweet voiceLOLLOLLOL..Charu you purely deserve this..MR TA...ungalukku aptaanaa pondaati...Keep it up...Ayyo Kumaran sir koncham romance scene kaamenga...Its since such a long time...But charu parents love thulasi which is the plus point also...Between tamil was mesmerized with thulz talksEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Pinna and charu is smart may be...but for the past one year nothing could win with her smartness..GW pavam neengadhaan...Thulasi if you speak like this in the same tone..GW will become unconsious dhaan...Thulasi yin Speech thodaratum...I love thulasi so much today as she overtook tamil character...

The director must have gone thru our postings when we have suggested a change in Thulsi's character from a timid girl into a strong personality giving back Charu the taste of her own medicine.LOLLOLLOLLOL The serial is getting interesting now with the change in T's character - they made Deepa to drill the idea into T's head...and T is playing her cards pretty well..!!Clap With the change in Thulsi's character she not only confused Charu/Kesh but she has won the love and confidence of TA. once again..ClapClap Keep it up Thulasi and teach Charu not to eye for someone else's husband..!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rselvisobeysvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173anithu

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba ...well written episode with minute details intact.Clap

Thulsi shd also think of completing her studies - she shd slowly convince TA to look into it. I am sure Charu won't give the convenience for TA to spend his weekends with Thulsi...coz she (Charu) won't be able to live a day without seeing him.  Suddenly she realises that bringing Thulsi to B'lore has jeopardised her plans and that it has made T & T much more closer than they were in Chennai.Smile

Charu parents are in B'lore too? I thought her dad was suppose to follow her. Now that Thulsi is becoming smarter and solving the problems tactfully...I am afraid if psycho is not able to have things run as per her plan she might do harm to Thulsi to get her away from TA for good. She has become a desperate damsel in distress...Day Dreaming

I hope when she schemes to get rid off Thulsi and if Kesh were to know it...then its time for him to spill the beans abt Charu's true nature and her wicked intention to everyone concern. She being so desperate will make her to either approach Tamil or Thulsi to reveal her true feelings. Perhaps she might shamelessly ask TAmil to leave Thulsi or ask Thulsi to leave Tamil so that she can nestle comfortably.Wink

Ente Guruvayoorappa...ippidium crazy ppl irrukangala?? Thank God all of us are very NORMAL..!!ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanJan50Pearl.shubbaNixkiekarthi173anithu

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

I think T got so much confidence because of the way TA whole heatedly praised her in front of Chaaru. She could see how it got under Chaaru's skin. She also understood the reason for her sudden head ache. So round two: winner Tulasi again.I think very soon she will have a little bit of Bhuvana in her. Whatever B may be, we can not deny her intelligence and smartness.

Yes Jan...I agree B is intelligent but she is also crafty, very sly and overly ambitious...however, Thulsi is quite different from her mum. She is very down to earth and values what is rightfully hers only unlike her mum who has stolen sombody's hubby...esp. knowing that he is well settled in the society. Angry

Somehow B fits to be Charu's mum...would they twist this story and say that Charu is Thulsi's sister sharing B & MM as their parents?. Knowing Charu is from the orphanage I sometimes wonder why they had to specifically say that she was adoptedDay Dreaming Perhaps B had twins (not identical) and Charu was stolen and sent to the orphanage to be sold...idhu eppidi???Wink

Edited by Sue Nair - 08 December 2011 at 7:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GayashriTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173anithu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top