Thendral

Update for Thursday - 8/12/2011 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl27

@Lakshmi: Guess you will get the slapping scene of T to Pei. Hope you enjoy updating tomorrow. Good luck Tongue

Thanks Shubba for a super fast update on a super fast episode! Clap

Excellent episode. Thumbs Up The Tulasi we all wanted to see for a long time came right in front of us. in todays episode.Clap

Yesterday I was surprised seeing SriVidhyas acting and today Shruthi went way ahead in her performance. Atleast yesterday SriVidhya had so much scope to perform but today for Shruthi all she had to do was talk talk and talk and she did an awesome performance.

Episode went in jet speed and before i could realise the episode got over. Superb performance Shruthi...ClapClap

But onething that I am worried about now is TA knows Tulasi very well.  Even today at some places he gave a suspicious look at Tulasi.  Romba over acting panni Tulasi shouldnt get caught by TA. Then TA will become worse than before.

@Pearl you are right, tomorrow will be an important episode where Psycho is going to beg for TA to Tulasi and get a nice slap.

But I doubt if it will happen tomorrow as we also have GWs polambal over the phone still pending from the promo. Angry Let me see.

Edited by lakshyam - 08 December 2011 at 10:48am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJaysobeysGayashriThendralfanvjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Thursday - 8/12/2011 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
T seems to be overconfident in letting down Charu and ofcourse she has won two times continuously. But like Vjayam said, more of T's smiles/happiness are weeks of tortures for T as well for the viewers.
C confrontation to T about her opinion about TA is going to make T more irriated and T is going to forget that she has to be nice to C and is going to be original self. I wonder if she will create a mess at VR's house itself or will she tell TA. Both are going to be super problamatic for T. Ouch

Somehow if they are showing us that C's psycho behaviour is triggered, her days of mission to torture T are getting started soon and I  T is gg to be the scape goat as usual. But what role does TA has/had/have is a million dollar question here? Lets see

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJaysobeysThendralfanmala_15lakshyamHema_MJan50vjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba Akkka for the Wonderful Update plus Lovely Comments!!! Big smile Hug

Thulasi was superStar...Psycho thought Thulasi is a complete loose girl in her language...so she better see that her judgement about Thulasi is wrongAngry.

KP promised that he will unite psycho with TA?Tongue..promise pannina other 2 people's gathi what  nu we still don't know...GW promised...then Lav promised..now this idiot aka KP...Grr
Angry.

KP didn't call psycho and said that Thulasi is coming to her home nu when he was left outside in that service apartment...he proved his brain doesn't work too and psycho correctly judged him as an idiotDead.

Today's episode confirmed that Charu doesn't want anyone else to share the affection which belongs to her...She is got angry when VR agreed to take medicine when Thulasi offered...things are going to activate her psychoness i thinkConfused.

Tomorrow SMM phone romance and Charu begging scene...i think GW/Psycho wont be a long one as they repeat the same things in every convo...If Charu gets super slap, Lakshmi Akka will be double happy and so is the poor viewersTongue.

Edited by Tanu. - 08 December 2011 at 10:55am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJaysobeysGayashrimala_15lakshyamThendralfanHema_MvjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.Shemmokarthi173harith25

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Yes anitaram, i think what u said also cud be a possibility...Pei may tell TA abt T changing being suspicious and at the same time he may overhear her talking to Deepa abt pei begging her andher intentions...if he catches her then her 9 x 2 days of sorrow also starts i think...but if that will fastrack Pei's plans, i gues it will be ok...let us see what is in store...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanlakshyamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

chits5

Groupbie

chits5

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Wonderful episode and ofcourse the updates. It would be a shame if T got caught when GW and Pei have escaped for months now.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanlakshyamTTfanvjayam~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba for a wonderful super fast update of a thrilling episode. T is on a roll. Hope she does not overdo it. Chaaru knows for sure what T is upto. T also knows that Chaaru knows. I could not wait for tomorrow's episode. May be Psycho will update Gw on what happened. I have a feeling TA was informed about Chaaru by Kanagu.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJaysobeysThendralfanlakshyamvjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

If Charu gets super slap, Lakshmi Akka will be double happy and so is the poor viewersTongue.

Correct da Tanu. Charu definetely needs a nice tight slap for all the torture she has been giving to us for so many months. 

But I will be super duper happy only when TA gives a big slap to Psycho...when she goes and begs him to get married to her...awww when is that episode Kumaran sir...cannot wait for that...Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanTTfanPearl.shubbaShemmokarthi173Nixkie

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
woh what a super duper episode to update Shubba.. u did an awesome update...
Thumbs Up
ooh what a sudden transformation over Tul and courage her  to speak up was excellent.. Nice acting by all today.. Semma aapu for Charu and KP.. KP ean intha veen vambu?u are gg to  join Charu and TA? TA ku therincha he will tear him to pieces...these three idiots ( GW, SQ and KP ) are behind Charu only for Money, if VR denies that she is her ponnu na, they will surely ditch her! Charu's anger and irritation towards Tuls is intense.. TA acting ah illa normal ah?confused!
But he shud have told All the Best to Tuls! Unhappy

VR and Gaya loves Tul which is really so sweet.. Charu was taking hold of all the relatives of Tuls in her hand except Sudha.. Ippo its Tuls turn .. GP  & Wife, Nitish, VR & Gaya all on her side.. Tuls dialogs to KP on TA triggered Charu so much that when she pushed for bringing sugar, she let out calling amma..OMG i was scared..Shocked she will burst nu, but she is cautious that she does it alone or with her partner ( KP) ..Wink

Waiting for tomorrows episode.. Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top