Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the update shubba
and charu plan failed serial gets more interesting .. 
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: anituram

Thanks Shubba for updating such a mindblowing episode..OMGπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘what a change in thulasi and i just cant believe it is the same girl who will be always dump whenever padma open her sweet voiceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Charu you purely deserve this..MR TA...ungalukku aptaanaa pondaati...Keep it up...Ayyo Kumaran sir koncham romance scene kaamenga...Its since such a long time...But charu parents love thulasi which is the plus point also...Between tamil was mesmerized with thulz talks😳😳😳...Pinna and charu is smart may be...but for the past one year nothing could win with her smartness..GW pavam neengadhaan...Thulasi if you speak like this in the same tone..GW will become unconsious dhaan...Thulasi yin Speech thodaratum...I love thulasi so much today as she overtook tamil character...

The director must have gone thru our postings when we have suggested a change in Thulsi's character from a timid girl into a strong personality giving back Charu the taste of her own medicine.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The serial is getting interesting now with the change in T's character - they made Deepa to drill the idea into T's head...and T is playing her cards pretty well..!!πŸ‘ With the change in Thulsi's character she not only confused Charu/Kesh but she has won the love and confidence of TA. once again..πŸ‘πŸ‘ Keep it up Thulasi and teach Charu not to eye for someone else's husband..!!
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Shubba ...well written episode with minute details intact.πŸ‘

Thulsi shd also think of completing her studies - she shd slowly convince TA to look into it. I am sure Charu won't give the convenience for TA to spend his weekends with Thulsi...coz she (Charu) won't be able to live a day without seeing him.  Suddenly she realises that bringing Thulsi to B'lore has jeopardised her plans and that it has made T & T much more closer than they were in Chennai.😊

Charu parents are in B'lore too? I thought her dad was suppose to follow her. Now that Thulsi is becoming smarter and solving the problems tactfully...I am afraid if psycho is not able to have things run as per her plan she might do harm to Thulsi to get her away from TA for good. She has become a desperate damsel in distress...😍

I hope when she schemes to get rid off Thulsi and if Kesh were to know it...then its time for him to spill the beans abt Charu's true nature and her wicked intention to everyone concern. She being so desperate will make her to either approach Tamil or Thulsi to reveal her true feelings. Perhaps she might shamelessly ask TAmil to leave Thulsi or ask Thulsi to leave Tamil so that she can nestle comfortably.πŸ˜‰

Ente Guruvayoorappa...ippidium crazy ppl irrukangala?? Thank God all of us are very NORMAL..!!🀣
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jan50

I think T got so much confidence because of the way TA whole heatedly praised her in front of Chaaru. She could see how it got under Chaaru's skin. She also understood the reason for her sudden head ache. So round two: winner Tulasi again.I think very soon she will have a little bit of Bhuvana in her. Whatever B may be, we can not deny her intelligence and smartness.

Yes Jan...I agree B is intelligent but she is also crafty, very sly and overly ambitious...however, Thulsi is quite different from her mum. She is very down to earth and values what is rightfully hers only unlike her mum who has stolen sombody's hubby...esp. knowing that he is well settled in the society. 😑

Somehow B fits to be Charu's mum...would they twist this story and say that Charu is Thulsi's sister sharing B & MM as their parents?. Knowing Charu is from the orphanage I sometimes wonder why they had to specifically say that she was adopted😍 Perhaps B had twins (not identical) and Charu was stolen and sent to the orphanage to be sold...idhu eppidi???πŸ˜‰
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today is the direct confrontation between charu vs thulasi...If charu asking her to leave tamil...rite thulasi going to directly face her...Instead something thulasi has said i mean some nosecut by thulasi to charu thas why GW telling to charu like that in promo...
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: sobeys

Thulasi performance was amazing and I just loved the way she acted like she cared so much about Pei I just can't wait for tomorrows episode Thulasi giving Charu that special Christmas present we all can't wait to see ;) !!

What is that special christmas present?? - what is Thulsi going to say to Charu???...enna Charu going to say openly that she wants TA is it?? if this happens Thulsi shd record it and show it to TA...coz that stupid TA would only want proof...poor Thulsi she got no choice but to be nice to Charu coz of TA's sake...enna kodumai idhu...😭
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: anituram

Today is the direct confrontation between charu vs thulasi...If charu asking her to leave tamil...rite thulasi going to directly face her...Instead something thulasi has said i mean some nosecut by thulasi to charu thas why GW telling to charu like that in promo...

Is it? I didn't see any promo...wat was GW telling Charu???😲   Wow...interesting...but Thulsi has to play her cards well...otherwise TA is going to blame her if Charu cooks up some story to him. So the desperate Charu is openly going to ask Thulsi to leave TA...why can't she say this openly in front of Tamil himself?? I hope she doesn't blackmail Thulsi in some how...😑

This girl who plays Charu...she is a fantastic actress...she is good in acting as a psycho...its not so easy to do this role...goody goody role is very easy to handle but not the negative side. Hats off to Charu...is she Sree Vidya or Sree Devi???πŸ˜ƒ
mala_15 thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the update.

Charu's condition is very pitiable πŸ˜” and now it is necessary for her to get treated for her psychatric problem  which will help her to lead a normal life πŸ€”.

I am happy that Thulasi has started to act according to Deepa's advice πŸ˜› which has made her to earn the affection of TA once again 😎 and I am sure that if she continues to behave like this she will be able to tackle Charu very easily πŸ‘πŸΌ and will also be able to prove to TA about the ghost's evil intentions  and can also save her husband from the clutches of the three devils 🀒🀒🀒.

But I doubt whether Thulasi will continue to behave like this πŸ˜• as she is a girl who will easily break down over small failures πŸ€” .Lets wait and see😍 .

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sue-nair,
I dont want any change in the fact that B is T's mother. If there is any twist in this, it will be like a old fashioned feel good story. This is more realistic. A bad parent could have a wonderful child and vice versa. This is reality. Come to think of it MM was also a very bad parent. It is the situations in life that make a good person bad and vice versa. For example La was a good gorl, but became bad by indoctrination of her greedy mother.
lakshk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb episode!! Superb acting! Superb dialogues!! Superb facial expressions!!
Good to see the heroine standing up for herself instead of the normal meek and timid character usually shown in these mega serials.
Was a nice episode to watch. And thanks to the updaters as well!! Nice side comments!!