Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Will True out In positive Or Negative Infront ASR? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

msg1

msg1

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I don't think she will be revealing the truth to any of the Raizadas ... about her own family I don't know...maybe she will tell them --- as payal would anyways know about it in futrure --- then ask them to keep quiet about it for Anjali's sake...that's what the real heronie does in every serial.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P4RO

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will True out In positive Or Negative Infront ASR? (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princezsafa

princezsafa

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P4R0

Originally posted by ArHi4ever

How Will True Out Infront ASR??Ermm
                            As Tomrow It Will Out Infront khushi but It Will Form Nagtive Side Disapprove
 Because She Will Not  tell To Anyone She Will Cry ALONE And All She Will not Tell Because She Dont Want Her Jiji Life become Hell,,,

But Whats About ASR??
  It Will True Out Postive Side Or Form Nagtive Side?

I hope Arnav is the positive one...I think he has done enough ASR action, even though he can't admit to how he feels about her, he knows she never lies...plus she has always told them who she is engaged to, there is no reason for her to lie or be sneaky...and Arnav Singh Raizada however akhru, he ain't stupid, he will figure out what's happening, but he also has to think about his diOuch
Plus there is her family...when the truth eventually comes out, they will be there to support her toSmile

Yea I think that's exactly what I want the CV's to show!

I'm thinking why did the CV's put in PayAsh's track right after the 'farak padhta hai track'? they moved the focus from ArHi to their siblings all the while building up the point that ArHi work together as a good team! So, now to expose shyam their gonna work together as a good team...so that's why shyam explosion after PayAsh track...there's a reason behind everything in IPKKND (or maybe I'm just making it up! lol)

I have a frikin essay due in 10 hours and I'm analysing IPKKND (Ohh God! save me from this obsession pleaseee!!)

P4RO

JennyAvni

IF-Rockerz

JennyAvni

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

My Thoght::It Will Out In Nagetive Side ASR Will Bush Her I mean He Will Insult Her And He Will Not Suport her At That Mment He Will Angry And All nd In Last He Will Find Out That its Not khushi Fult Dont Know hy I am Thinking Like This But This Are My Storng Feeling That It Will 99% Goes Like ThisDisapprove

i also hav a doubt about it that it may happen this way but i seriously want CV's to make Arnav on khuhsi's side...

P4RO

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
i hope the positive side comes out infront of arnav...but then if the positive comes out to arnav than there is no meaning of "mohabbhat door jaane na de...nafrat paas aane na de"...infact there will be no meaning for the 4th promo...
and of course CVs are hungry for trps...and they always do the opposite which we don't like...creating MU and tensions between the couples...

khushi's being quiet...will only bring negative effect because when it comes to snake and anjali...arnav will never believe her...he needs the proof to believe...and he gets angry very very fast...so i doubt it brings positive effect on arnav and ArHi relationship...

P4RO

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.