Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Will True out In positive Or Negative Infront ASR?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Heart Hi Guys Me And My All Time Bak bakLOL
                    How Will True Out Infront ASR??Ermm
                           As Tomrow It Will Out Infront khushi Shockedbut It Will Form Nagtive Side Disapprove
 Because She Will Not  tell To Anyone Ermm She Will Cry ALONE OuchAnd All She Will not Tell Because She Dont Want Her Jiji Life become Hell,,,Disapprove
Khushi Be Na D'oh

But Whats About ASR??
  It Will True Out Postive Side Or Form Nagtive Side?

My Thoght Are posted DownLOL

Edited by ArHi4ever - 08 December 2011 at 10:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bellasivaP4ROsamko..Amina..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will True out In positive Or Negative Infront ASR?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I just feel he will go after her to find what happen to her...may be he will see how the throw the ring away...and alll.but I really feel she won't reveal who the shyaam and all..but may be cry and tell she breaks the engagement I just feel...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P4ROBarunshell

P4RO

Goldie

P4RO

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

How Will True Out Infront ASR??Ermm
                            As Tomrow It Will Out Infront khushi but It Will Form Nagtive Side Disapprove
 Because She Will Not  tell To Anyone She Will Cry ALONE And All She Will not Tell Because She Dont Want Her Jiji Life become Hell,,,

But Whats About ASR??
  It Will True Out Postive Side Or Form Nagtive Side?

I hope Arnav is the positive one...I think he has done enough ASR action, even though he can't admit to how he feels about her, he knows she never lies...plus she has always told them who she is engaged to, there is no reason for her to lie or be sneaky...and Arnav Singh Raizada however akhru, he ain't stupid, he will figure out what's happening, but he also has to think about his diOuch
Plus there is her family...when the truth eventually comes out, they will be there to support her toSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetygirl28Barunshellshowstruck

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
My Thoght::It Will Out In Nagetive Side ASR Will Bush Her I mean He Will Insult Her And He Will Not Suport her At That Mment He Will Angry And All nd In Last He Will Find Out That its Not khushi Fult Dont Know hy I am Thinking Like This But This Are My Storng Feeling That It Will 99% Goes Like ThisDisapprove

Edited by ArHi4ever - 08 December 2011 at 10:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

msg1P4ROJennyAvni

P4RO

Goldie

P4RO

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

My Thoght::It Will Out In Nagetive Side ASR Will Bush Her I mean He Will Insult Her And He Will Not Suport her At That Mment He Will Angry And All nd In Last He Will Find Out That its Not khushi Fult

And then I hope he feels like Censored...but by then Khushi has lost all faith and role reversal happens...Khushi angry young woman and Asr, apologetic, bubbly, hot young manWink I know I know I wishLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhimaniacIAmBadGirl

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P4R0

My Thoght::It Will Out In Nagetive Side ASR Will Bush Her I mean He Will Insult Her And He Will Not Suport her At That Mment He Will Angry And All nd In Last He Will Find Out That its Not khushi Fult

And then I hope he feels like Censored...but by then Khushi has lost all faith and role reversal happens...Khushi angry young woman and Asr, apologetic, bubbly, hot young manWink I know I know I wishLOL

Lolzz Nice SOH Wink Yeah Khushi Angry Young Women And ASR Devdas CryROFL
  • First He Will Angry And Alll
  • Then She Will Lost All Trst Of Him
  • Then Cv,z Will Let true out Thats Is Not Khushi,z Fult
  • ASR Will realize His Fult
  • But It Will To late Khushi Will Not Listen To him Like The ASR Does All Time But Now Not Anymore Day Dreaming LOL
  • hushI Will Become ASR Form SmedaysCoolROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P4RO

Arhimaniac

IF-Sizzlerz

Arhimaniac

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by P4R0

Yeah jab we met style...LOL

Anyways my wishlist...kaash ke aisa ho...Arnav witnesses the thappad, the lecture and the throwing of the ring on creepwa's face...and he knows the truth sab se pehle with khushi...

Day Dreaming

P4RO

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

I just feel he will go after her to find what happen to her...may be he will see how the throw the ring away...and alll.but I really feel she won't reveal who the shyaam and all..but may be cry and tell she breaks the engagement I just feel...
Yeah Ditto Heart  I Even Feel She Will Not Tell So Soon

P4RO

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.