India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

Khan V Khan -Iqbal to enter KA (Page 8)

shanelle Senior Member
shanelle
shanelle

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:36am | IP Logged
tht wud be the highlight scene wen iqbal falls for pammi. may be all iq fans wud be in for a great shock LOL

JinK IF-Rockerz
JinK
JinK

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Iqbal already was in KA... as himself Big smile
gauri_hiten IF-Dazzler
gauri_hiten
gauri_hiten

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the awesome news.
I like Iobal too.
It will be fun watching 2Khans 2gether Clap LOL
Hope he is not Nitya's son Ouch Dead
But looking forward to his entry. Tongue
amainaafrose Goldie
amainaafrose
amainaafrose

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:26am | IP Logged
oh nooooooooooooooo Cry i dont want iqbal to enter KA......he will steal the limelight from ejooooooooooooooooooooo......oh god, first it was yug and now shaurya.........god knows....when will ekta get her senses right! Cry
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amainaafrose

oh nooooooooooooooo Cry i dont want iqbal to enter KA......he will steal the limelight from ejooooooooooooooooooooo......oh god, first it was yug and now shaurya.........god knows....when will ekta get her senses right! Cry

awww ami di dont worry.....eijoo is the star of KA....he will rock and show everyone who is the best....Embarrassed 

Eijoo Khan rules KAClap

amainaafrose Goldie
amainaafrose
amainaafrose

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supergirl7

Originally posted by amainaafrose

awww ami di dont worry.....eijoo is the star of KA....he will rock and show everyone who is the best....Embarrassed 

Eijoo Khan rules KAClap

yes sheen....may be u r right......my ejoo is going outdo that iqbal khan...........i suppose, iqbal has got some attitude now, coz he has won so many awards..........but i just hope he behaves properly with my ejoo.......he better do that!LOL
suliman Senior Member
suliman
suliman

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Tongue
white rose IF-Sizzlerz
white rose
white rose

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angad_Diwani

yes... sangu di count me in .... I think tht in recent times, few on-screen heroes can sizzle like IQ.... uffff! he's just too gud ! Embarrassed I just luv his raw intensity and very few ppl can hold a cnadle to him....

I think eijaz will have his hands full trying to defend his home turf ...both have a large fan base& both are hunky but My votes for IQ...

hey sangeeta di, will be nice to have u here! and butter to heheBig smile the more the merrier...

sorry angad_diwani, im not even meant to be posting but yeh eijoo ka siwaal hai.. so i cant help myself..

Eijaz doesnt need to do any defending, coz ka is HIS turf... this show is kavyanjali... no matter who may join, eg look at how big a star Hiten is..that wont change the fact that this is a love story between kavya and Anjali.

It will be great seeing IQ in the showSmile, am sure he will bring alot to it.. instead of comparing the two, why dont we all appreciate both of themSmile and each to their own... as to whether they prefer Eijaz or IQ...

one thing is for sure..the Khans rockEmbarrassedBig smile

Go to top