Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago
yeah i also luved him in the bar scene, n tht slap pammi got!!WOW!!! he is so sexy, n i luved the way he said 'ur not worth it!' he is so sexy hehehehehehe πŸ˜‰
dures thumbnail
i think iqbal will fall in love with pammi...so that kavya and anjali can unite!! 😳 😳
shanelle thumbnail
tht wud be the highlight scene wen iqbal falls for pammi. may be all iq fans wud be in for a great shock πŸ˜†
JinK thumbnail
Iqbal already was in KA... as himself πŸ˜ƒ
gauri_hiten thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the awesome news.
I like Iobal too.
It will be fun watching 2Khans 2gether πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
Hope he is not Nitya's son 🀒
But looking forward to his entry. πŸ˜›
amainaafrose thumbnail
oh nooooooooooooooo 😭 i dont want iqbal to enter KA......he will steal the limelight from ejooooooooooooooooooooo......oh god, first it was yug and now shaurya.........god knows....when will ekta get her senses right! 😭
heart*beat thumbnail

Originally posted by: amainaafrose

oh nooooooooooooooo 😭 i dont want iqbal to enter KA......he will steal the limelight from ejooooooooooooooooooooo......oh god, first it was yug and now shaurya.........god knows....when will ekta get her senses right! 😭

awww ami di dont worry.....eijoo is the star of KA....he will rock and show everyone who is the best....😳 

Eijoo Khan rules KAπŸ‘

amainaafrose thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supergirl7

awww ami di dont worry.....eijoo is the star of KA....he will rock and show everyone who is the best....😳 

Eijoo Khan rules KAπŸ‘

yes sheen....may be u r right......my ejoo is going outdo that iqbal khan...........i suppose, iqbal has got some attitude now, coz he has won so many awards..........but i just hope he behaves properly with my ejoo.......he better do that!πŸ˜†
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angad_Diwani

yes... sangu di count me in .... I think tht in recent times, few on-screen heroes can sizzle like IQ.... uffff! he's just too gud ! 😳 I just luv his raw intensity and very few ppl can hold a cnadle to him....

I think eijaz will have his hands full trying to defend his home turf ...both have a large fan base& both are hunky but My votes for IQ...

hey sangeeta di, will be nice to have u here! and butter to heheπŸ˜ƒ the more the merrier...

sorry angad_diwani, im not even meant to be posting but yeh eijoo ka siwaal hai.. so i cant help myself..

Eijaz doesnt need to do any defending, coz ka is HIS turf... this show is kavyanjali... no matter who may join, eg look at how big a star Hiten is..that wont change the fact that this is a love story between kavya and Anjali.

It will be great seeing IQ in the show😊, am sure he will bring alot to it.. instead of comparing the two, why dont we all appreciate both of them😊 and each to their own... as to whether they prefer Eijaz or IQ...

one thing is for sure..the Khans rockπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

tv-fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: white rose

hey sangeeta di, will be nice to have u here! and butter to heheπŸ˜ƒ the more the merrier...

sorry angad_diwani, im not even meant to be posting but yeh eijoo ka siwaal hai.. so i cant help myself..

Eijaz doesnt need to do any defending, coz ka is HIS turf... this show is kavyanjali... no matter who may join, eg look at how big a star Hiten is..that wont change the fact that this is a love story between kavya and Anjali.

It will be great seeing IQ in the show😊, am sure he will bring alot to it.. instead of comparing the two, why dont we all appreciate both of them😊 and each to their own... as to whether they prefer Eijaz or IQ...

one thing is for sure..the Khans rockπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Hey jaan,,
I cant stop looking at your siggy..its killing me hereπŸ˜‰
--Leena