Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ashi_mania

IF-Rockerz

ashi_mania

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
All along Ashu has been calling her as Dr.Nidhi...but today while conversing with armaan he called her just " Nidhi " Embarrassed...n  I simply loved this transition from Dr.Nidhi to Nidhi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Theres definitely a lot more apna pan in it...a sense of belonging that comes across from this lil change...its a positive sign for sure Tongue

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_smyliOMGIshaanaimettiss3843swatirahalsuhani77Fenil_Panwalaronnie85aekielArmu4evaSHIKHA19justpratiAbhiAniAhlaweyartmsLizzieBennettssss97achieveramalazizNandiniShDarine1980Mehek25ShiningStar18niniborn2rulerabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28deepika102ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From Dr. Nidhi to Nidhi :)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aekiel

aekiel

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I noticed that- small thing, but it's those little things that linger in your memory.

It's probably got something to do with the fact that she's not a doctor at his hospital at this moment, so makes it easier for him to call her by name.

Don't think Nidhi will ever be able to call him by name though Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverashi_maniaShiningStar18

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
he called her 'nidhi'...in yesterday epi also...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsachieverashi_maniayanks28

ashi_mania

IF-Rockerz

ashi_mania

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

he called her 'nidhi'...in yesterday epi also...Embarrassed

oh is it ??? may be I didnt notice yest Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achieveryanks28

LizzieBennett

Goldie

LizzieBennett

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Its the first time Ashu's talked openly about his feelings for her to someone...so its natural that he calls her by name. Loved the scene b/w him and Armaan.. ClapStarStarStarStarStar

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843rtmsAbhiAniShiningStar18ashi_maniarabzonedgeyanks28

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I too noticed it and liked it. He has actually bared his heart to Armaan and has poured out all his emotions in front of his friend. 

Now its upto Armaan to bring his friend's love-story on track...Lets see how that's gonna happen...

Am loving the pace of the show...Hope it keeps up like this and the dialogues are simply awesome...Not one boring moment in the episodes...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843LizzieBennettrtmsAbhiAniachieverNandiniShMusiqueloverShiningStar18rabzonedgeyanks28

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
yeah nidhi sounds more loving and caring

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsachiever

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
He was so comfy ..talking about his Titli today.. i loved it..!! Dancing There was absolutely no 'AGE' thingy in it... its like more about what society will say.. n about not being sure of Nidhis feelings..!! 

I loveee to hear the words NIDHI from his mouth so much!!

Ashu is madly in love..!! Party

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843LizzieBennettrtmsachieverNandiniShMusiqueloverMehek25rabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.