Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi subconciously depends on ASR

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
She was troubled... She was not sure if the Shyam in her house was the Shaym of Anajali - her husband. In her confusion her legs took  her unknowing to ASR's room ..  This reminded me of the hospital scene when she ran into ASR's arms for comfort and for support  😭

On seeing the look on her face ASR knew something was wrong.. he asked her, kya huwa,  kuch chahiye? 😊

My gut feeling tells me that it will be ASR in whom she will confide outside the Gupta family...

I am bracing myself for a roller coaster ride and tearjerker episodes...Hang in there KKG...😭

What do you think guys? πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by LadyLaLa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Only ASR. Hope he justifies Khushi's and our trust in him.
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh dear seen her walking unknowingly to arnav's room i said awww i felt 4 her😭 poor thing subconsciously she went to the right place i hope arnav finds out and understands her no misunderstanding CVs pls!
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i hope arnav holds khushi's hand firmly for ever!
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
only Arnav can get her out of this shock...hope he trusts her...
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

i hope arnav holds khushi's hand firmly for ever!

In tinsel town there is nothing called for ever for the lead characters... the moment they fall in love they get separated.. then after a trillion tribulations, they get back together in the end ... and then BANG.. they end the serial abruptly without showing how they spent their lives happily ever after πŸ˜†
Edited by LadyLaLa - 12 years ago
Ran-Arshifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I too want ASR to support her... I dont want any twist in  the story... Hope they dont make it like Diwali Episode...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i agree she always finds solace in arnav's arms...and i feel its a very beautiful start of a husband-wife relationship...where a husband could understand his wife through her silence and tears...and thats what arnav is doing...and whenever khushi is around with arnav...pouring out her emotions and tears to him...she feels relieve and much more happier...no matter what hatred or love...arnav is the only man can give khushi pain and heal her immediately too...same goes vice versa...the perfect couple...