Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi subconciously depends on ASR

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LadyLaLa

IF-Rockerz

LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
She was troubled... She was not sure if the Shyam in her house was the Shaym of Anajali - her husband. In her confusion her legs took  her unknowing to ASR's room ..  This reminded me of the hospital scene when she ran into ASR's arms for comfort and for support  Cry

On seeing the look on her face ASR knew something was wrong.. he asked her, kya huwa,  kuch chahiye? Smile

My gut feeling tells me that it will be ASR in whom she will confide outside the Gupta family...

I am bracing myself for a roller coaster ride and tearjerker episodes...Hang in there KKG...Cry

What do you think guys? Big smile

Edited by LadyLaLa - 08 December 2011 at 11:24am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

bellasivasimbelnazishkhanfelly_aIPK_SaRunNidhiNevcpervaizpkapsbfunofbb123-Zara-asha...-Garima-td_dhoomGanBarunFansmitarLyssaPieincandescentImziJennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi subconciously depends on ASR" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smitar

IF-Rockerz

smitar

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Only ASR. Hope he justifies Khushi's and our trust in him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pkapsbfunofbb123LadyLaLa

bfunofbb123

IF-Dazzler

bfunofbb123

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
ohh dear seen her walking unknowingly to arnav's room i said awww i felt 4 herCry poor thing subconsciously she went to the right place i hope arnav finds out and understands her no misunderstanding CVs pls!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLa

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i hope arnav holds khushi's hand firmly for ever!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015IPK_SaRunLadyLaLa_Dazzling_

JennyAvni

IF-Rockerz

JennyAvni

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
only Arnav can get her out of this shock...hope he trusts her...

LadyLaLa

LadyLaLa

IF-Rockerz

LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

i hope arnav holds khushi's hand firmly for ever!

In tinsel town there is nothing called for ever for the lead characters... the moment they fall in love they get separated.. then after a trillion tribulations, they get back together in the end ... and then BANG.. they end the serial abruptly without showing how they spent their lives happily ever after LOL

Edited by LadyLaLa - 08 December 2011 at 11:47am

Ran-Arshifan

Ran-Arshifan

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I too want ASR to support her... I dont want any twist in  the story... Hope they dont make it like Diwali Episode...

LadyLaLa

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
i agree she always finds solace in arnav's arms...and i feel its a very beautiful start of a husband-wife relationship...where a husband could understand his wife through her silence and tears...and thats what arnav is doing...and whenever khushi is around with arnav...pouring out her emotions and tears to him...she feels relieve and much more happier...no matter what hatred or love...arnav is the only man can give khushi pain and heal her immediately too...same goes vice versa...the perfect couple...

LadyLaLa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.