Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Soumini gets VirMan married (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by booksfreak07

Res

Sorry it took me soo long to read, but that's probably your fault anyway Tongue
I had to literally stop in the middle of reading soo many times just to get my laughter under control. I just keep imagining swamini's face when she saw them together! And I love the name chaudhrain LOL
Gosh, you know I love your writing skills, you're seriously brilliant. And thanks for mentioning me, that was incredibly sweet of you!!!!
Awww...
I just loved how you used the whole jeevi angle in the OS. Soo cute, I'm not very fond of jeevi as a couple on the show but this just made me drool.
And please keep writing!! You're an amazing writer with soo much creativity inside your head, never let it go.

Lots of love!!! Smile

PS My brain still can't get over the bebo main bebo song. I keep listening to it and it makes me smile everytime that I do, reminding me of your OS. Oh, and I noticed there's a line- hum ko bhi kya khabar thi, ishq hai apni tu tu main main- hahaha, totally applies to Virman!
wat a story jus loved it please pm me ur os or ff...i was lazy to a type so quoted boos-freaks comments coz almost even i would say the same...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Soumini gets VirMan married (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by --sunshine--

Okay megz seriously grl u r awesome beyond words loved this.
speciall u gave the explanation of ahem in store without crossing line and also the end of omlettes and children was PERFECT 

AMazing and miss u reHug

thanks so much sanju..i miss you too..lekin you'll have to wait till march to talk to me at leisureOuch..after march 4 months vacation and masti. WinkLOL

thanks yaar...i don't like all this cutesy stuff usually but watching VirMan and JeeVika always puts me into that hum saath saath hain mood..LOLEmbarrassed as for 'ahem' i'm glad ki meri besharmi itni bhi had nahi paar kar rahi hai..though for me it's positively EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ROFL

love uu..Hug
megz.Embarrassed

LOL ur besharmi ws alws epic and I will wait for march cz I miss ur chatsOuch  

and true that it also reminds me of hum saath saath hai
and I lub ju
Take care
and do well in xamsHug

IndigoBlues

maankigeet4ever

IF-Rockerz

maankigeet4ever

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
OMGGG...i read the title...and i was WHAT ?? Shocked...but this had me in fits...i was trying to imagine Bua ji's face when she saw our virman together ROFLROFL...and loved the VirMan romance Embarrassed

Awesome...

Awesome...
Awesome...

Awesome...
Awesome...

Awesome...
Awesome...

Awesome...

Reya <3

IndigoBlues

Jhinka_Roy

Jhinka_Roy

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
@  IndigoBlues (what should I call you? Tongue Megz only??)

I must confess that I usually have some reservations about reading uncensored  FFs/Os with my fav indian tele couples!  Smile
Was not so sure about your series but finally came around Wink...have started with the Kidnapping fantasy n am super happy that I've read it! Big smile
Your writing style is really engaging! And the dialogues n situations you have chosen are also equally interesting...the storeroom part made me remember a scene from the Princess Diaries 2  movie! Embarrassed

The ending was awesome but Viren was telling his kids about Viraat-Maanvi being together in the storeroom?Shocked *A-hem!* But reference to burnt toast was the best!LOL Poor Viraat having to deal with his better half's cooking! ROFL

IndigoBlues

virmanforever

Goldie

virmanforever

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I just loved it brilliant!!!

snehalovegurti

IF-Dazzler

snehalovegurti

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
loved it
hayeee virat said he has a rapport he wnt more than hug Wink Wink
omg i m imaging their positiong and the way bhua j must b n shock LOL LOL
ewrite more fantsies i would love to read plzzz do pm me
previous one also plz

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Awesomely written and a super story! Hug

princess_sara

IF-Dazzler

princess_sara

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Heyyy...!!!!!!!
Superb...!!! Mindbogglingly story...
and i luved it...  

Plzzz Plzzz Plzzz Plzzz Plzzz
Plzzz
plzzz
plzzz
plzzz
plzz
plz PM Me when ever u update the next update...
i just luved ur ff...

and let me tell u  
I  M  DIE  HARD  FAN  OF  VIRMAN...

So plzzz pm me also...and plzzz add me in ur buddy list ...

My Name is Sarah.Embarrassed

ViRaLi13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.