Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Soumini gets VirMan married (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missingremix

Oh man..i loveee ur fantasies 2 d core..LOLLOL..now this sounds weirdTongue bt u know i meant these awesome OSs u come up wid..some imagination u'v got n then d talent 2 put it out in writing in such a brilliant manner..hats offClap
Al ur one-shots r amazing n u keep getting bttr..trust me now i'm ur fan n venevr i get a pm from u i hv a biggg smile on my face evn b4 reading wat u'v written..our VirMan were in their true element it ur osWink bt u gav a spicy twist 2 virika as well n i loved that..hahahaha swamini bua hving 2 marry VirMan off 2 save d family's repThumbs Up
Plz do post more often..n thanx 4 d pm..now eagerly waiting 4 d nxtSmile

Thanks for reading my oneshots regularly and the long comments! Embarrassed nope..it doesn't sound weird coz whenever i really like a oneshot i always tell that person how good it was..and it feels really nice when people do that for me. Embarrassed
thanks..that's my goal..to write a masterpiece(if this paagalpan can be called that LOL) by writing again and again. Embarrassed yup..now that virika are married i wanted to finally allow poor viren to fulfill his fantasies..ROFL

thanks a lot...i like knowing that people genuinely like my stalker pm's..LOLEmbarrassed

megz.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mystical--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Soumini gets VirMan married (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mamita

Hey Megz!, i just read ur OSs. They are simply awesome!!!
You are a terrific writer!! You really write well, yaar. I still remember your 'Paagal Onu' poems on TL forum. Please do write frequently and PM me about your next 'VirMan fantasy.'

omg..i'm surprised that so many people know me as the paagal onu ki deewaani..LOLEmbarrassed thanks...you know i think as far as depressing stories are concerned my paagal onu works were closest to my heart..i was really obsessed with that characterEmbarrassed

of course..for VirMan i write these paagal thingsLOL..but glad to know you like them! Embarrassed thanks a lot for commenting! Embarrassed

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

At first when i saw ur PM i read the title as Soumini gets Married and i was like what the *** was wrong with ur fantasiesDeadROFL

Then i read the title again nd i was like ohhhEmbarrassed...Virat is such a naughty kid i lovee Vadera store room nwBlushingPoor Swamini i feel bad for herErmm  What she saw in store room will give her nightmares for agesROFLnd who deserves that better than SwaminichiiROFL!!

And i like hw u included a sweet Virika Fight in bw nd the last part were Viren was actually narrating this story to his kids was sweet!!!

While doing an imp thing in store roomErmmi cant believe Virat was thinking abt KABAB babhi nd bhaiyya ShockedROFL

Pls write more i lovee reading ur FantsiesTongue

oh godShocked..but you never know..mere one shots mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai..WinkROFL

Thanks yaar...Embarrassed i love the fact that you regularly comment..makes me feel better when i'm asking myself ki main itni naughty kab se ho gayi..BlushingROFL

arre..that was just virat's general feelings..of course when he was making out with maanvi his mind was not wandering anywhere else..WinkROFL

Lumzz

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ScatteredCastle

Awww. It made me grin like a fool. Seriously. This is just ohmygodawesome. :D I love love love your fantasies, like really. Dude, it couldn't have been anymore cuter. I don't know why but after reading your shots, i feel like killing EHMMBH creatives, for not actually doing those things in the show itself. It definitely was fun to read, it would be helluva fun to watch. 

GOD. You rock. (:  

thanks so much..hehe..you know it's kinda Stern Smile but i'm getting a lot of comments for my virman fantasies that were the same as the ones i got for my tl ones..LOLEmbarrassed so i think my writing fever's back after a reallyyy long time. LOL

my fantasies are a li'l bit too Embarrassed if u know what i mean ROFL but i would love it if the 'censored' version came on tv. WinkLOL

megz. Embarrassed

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_never_dies

swamini herself made this decision,,,ROFL     

very naughty virat, lovely fantasy,, enjoyed alot.Smile.
thanks for the PM,, and do PM  when you update the next one..

yup..mujhe bahut dino se feeling aa raha tha ki soumini will get VirMan married Stern Smile...I didn't know my feelings would lead me to write such a chep fantasy. LOLEmbarrassed

definitely..thanks for reading and commenting! Embarrassed

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
OMG Megz, ur imagination is simply awesome... Gone were the days where fairy tale was bedtime stories, now its VirMan as bed time stories. Loved it and hope you will continue to entertain us with your fantastic Virman imagination

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rev4eva

OMG Megz, ur imagination is simply awesome... Gone were the days where fairy tale was bedtime stories, now its VirMan as bed time stories. Loved it and hope you will continue to entertain us with your fantastic Virman imagination

Thanks so much for regularly reading my oneshots yaar..i think my VirMan fantasies are the closest i'll ever come to having an CG type pm-list..LOLEmbarrassed seriously, your regular comments encourage me a lot! EmbarrassedHug

megz. Embarrassed

rev4eva

-Sissy-

Goldie

-Sissy-

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Oh God you are becoming worse huh ? Pehle se ziyada besharaam Blushing
I was imagining Swamini's expressions that was too funny and her nickname that you gave her LOL
I was shocked when I read Viren was telling the story to his masoom kids LOL ab un ka kiya hoga they will have ideas when they will grow up ROFL

Waiting for your next "creation" Thumbs Up

IndigoBlues

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.