FF: Partial Amnesia Complete! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
nice update beeni...
I feel very sad for khanak...she is in ICU
Shaan trying r best...he can't live without her...
I don't like mr.modi...what is problem of him..?.
Geeta is right ...but shaan doing all emotionaly..
Wow!mittul is come
ab khanak ko kuch nahi hoga...mittul khanak kuch hone nahi dega.
Waiting for next part
thanak u beeni...
lock that dr.modi in some dark room..
wat is he trying to do at this situation..
tashu-mitul r just too gr8..as soon as they knew khanak is in danger tashu made shocked mitul to move n they reached mumbai..
but poor geeta she had to hear something from shaan out of his nervousness n worry for khanak..
hope mitul takes good care of khanak..
when shaan was with khanak n he cried i too felt like crying..dont do this to me again..poor shaan..he already faced a lot..once khanak gets alright he needs to cry on her shoulders..
thanks for the chotu part even if u were in pain beeni..take care n when possible write n post it..
Uff thank God Mithul is here! Poor guy...I'm guessing his actual sister went through something like this was his being there didn't really turn around circumstances. I hope he gets over that loss with this one too. 
Idiot  Dr. Modi. How I despise people like him! Doctor or not...how can one be insincere to their profession? Personal life ko choro...koi apni job mein beimani kaise kar sakta hai 😡 
Poor Shaan. I feel so so bad for him. And you've penned down everything so well ke now I wish more so ke we could've gotten a chance to see Yasharan act this out 😭
But thanks a lot for giving us this tale Beeni. And thanks for updating today 😊
Cant wait for the next update...I hope Khanak gets well soon and that Shaan can get better too. *virtual hugs to Shanak and Beeni* ❤️
beeni u r online
i just reading u r old OS its awosome yaar. this os i read so many time
i just reading bettabi 3
by
Thank you all! <3 LOL loving your hate for Dr.Modi haha. If you all remember he was there in the first and second part too hehe

@Nisha: I agree! It's really bad but it happens :( And yes don't you know about Sameera? Mitul had talked about her with Natasha in the 2nd or 3rd part of this FF. How he could not save her when she needed him the most . How Khanak had become his sister after Sameera had passed away. which is why Mitul was so overprotective about Khanak yaad hain?
Oh oh...yes! I remember now. Tobah hai...my work and studies are making me forget Shanak FFs! Not good 😕
Fab beeni👏

i was feeling very low and was abt to cry😒

loved that tashu actually helped mittul😊

awww i was feeling bad for geeta😳

and the dialogue of shaan wen he was with khanak... omg... my heart was choked😭

but finally mitul is here so em glad and finally smiling😃

em sure everything is goin to be fine pretty soon👍🏼

update soon... and take care.
My poor ShaNak😭...OMG!...Thank you for bringing Mitul on time Beeni🤗😭...Urgh...Hate that Dr Modi!...

Please update soon!...
Congratulation for thread2:) ur ff always remain me lyk i'm watching rbo next seasson...thanQ so much 4 making da tale! Abt update 31 n 32 both r breath taking... Superb writing beenish keep it up!
Omg I remember Sameera! I seriously love Mitul, he's awesome :)
Aww the Shanak part was heart-wrenching 😭
Thanks for updating, hope you feel better soon! 🤗