India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

ekta is mad (Page 2)

i4identity Groupbie
i4identity
i4identity

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
oh..did u never know she got pregnant before marriage in real life...then later on people came to know she was actually married twice before that kid n had murdered her husband...then later on people came to know her husband was not actually dead n he came back n now looking for a revenge from her..then someone brought the lost power of attorney she had in the name of her second husband which she used to get some money...then some rich busniess tycoon fell in love with her n she got married third time n delivered her 10th baby...but in real she is still unmarried..n in memory of her first husband she puts that red tika on her face.... Ouch Ouch Ouch

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by i4identity

oh..did u never know she got pregnant before marriage in real life...then later on people came to know she was actually married twice before that kid n had murdered her husband...then later on people came to know her husband was not actually dead n he came back n now looking for a revenge from her..then someone brought the lost power of attorney she had in the name of her second husband which she used to get some money...then some rich busniess tycoon fell in love with her n she got married third time n delivered her 10th baby...but in real she is still unmarried..n in memory of her first husband she puts that red tika on her face.... Ouch Ouch Ouch

LOL

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
join the club yaar ekta has been mad since ages u see her brain is missing in action
~nikki~ IF-Sizzlerz
~nikki~
~nikki~

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
ekta is really stupid. she shows anything and thinks her viewers r mad. i hate that woman. kuch bhi dikhate rehti hai. jab jee mein aya woh dikhati hai. even if its sharad there shud b some concrete reason. but no ekta aunty made him say that b/c i dint forget what happened in panchmeshwar. if ppl dont forget each other then what they r going to start raping innocent ppl like this. there is a word "forgive" in the dictionary but i think its not there in ekta's dictionary. guys imagine if v dont forget ekta how many rapes will she have 1000(just kidding)
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
ekta needs a brain transplant...and before you say that there is no such thing...remember, all is possible in Ekta-Land...
Ali IF-Dazzler
Ali
Ali

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by Ali

hheheheheheh
it is so funny
i am not laughing on Ekta but i am laughing on u
because u came to know now that ekta is mad

U know when i was born and i used to not go to bed my mom use to say
GO TO BED ALI OTHERWISE EKTA WILL COME

LOL

All my fairytales as a child had Ekta as their villain-- in Red Riding Hood, Ekta was the Big Bad Wolf, in Snow White, Ekta was the evil queen, in Aladdin, Ekta was Jafar, in Sholay, Ekta was Gabbar....the list is endless...

Ekta is Kabab mein hadii

EKTA is khajoor ka bean

EKTA is  TOmato in Hot Soup

Ekta is Chiken in Burger

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
LOL
Arre yaar, don't you guys know? The woman we think is Ekta is actually her humshakal--this one is an old nemesis who had plastic surgery to "badnaam" the real ekta--who has been kidnapped by our humshakal...the ekta we all abuse is actually ruining all the K shows in order to destroy the real ekta, who watches on helplessly from her four-bedroom, heavily guarded mansion as she tries to find an escape route to stop this madness...
prgh Newbie
prgh
prgh

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
ekta must be komolika in her real life imagine she having married such many times in real life i pitty on her pooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr husbands bechare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL

Go to top