prgh thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
etka is mad she shld cheak her brains her imagination is dam dam dam horrible i mean sharad kaha se bheech mein aagaya ................ n why he shld rape enyone for such a reaon ..............if he  wanted to rape he shld tell a strong reason.........say for revenge or he liked her or may be he waz told by prem n for frndship........................but he said for no reason he rapes her just he tght for doing that.............ekta is sick ............. i dont knw woh yeh ideas lati kaha se hai...................if such things will happen then in 24 hours not 4 rapes will occur but in 1 sec one rape will start happening ................ ekta aap mahan ho u r great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😆 😆 😆 you are just discovering now that ekta is mad?

😆 😆 Welcome to the club!
prgh thumbnail
hey thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!! for welcoming ..............ekta ke upar one serial can be made n that too sure shot a hit one............whats say????? 😆
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kekta mai ki jai, thanks to her there is no K.. soap left without rape story. what a shame....
just for the info. most of the rapists commit the crime of rape for no reason. they are sick in the head. most of the victims know the rapists.(ex. family or friends)
Ali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hheheheheheh
it is so funny
i am not laughing on Ekta but i am laughing on u
because u came to know now that ekta is mad

U know when i was born and i used to not go to bed my mom use to say
GO TO BED ALI OTHERWISE EKTA WILL COME
psawyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: prgh

hey thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!! for welcoming ..............ekta ke upar one serial can be made n that too sure shot a hit one............whats say????? 😆

yeah, what will it be called??? Kasauti Ekta ki...

Ekta Mai ki Jai!,

Main, Mera Pati aur Ekta

Kabhi Khushi Nahi, Hamesha Gham

Kyunki Ekta Kabhi Khush Nahi Thi...

psawyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ali

hheheheheheh
it is so funny
i am not laughing on Ekta but i am laughing on u
because u came to know now that ekta is mad

U know when i was born and i used to not go to bed my mom use to say
GO TO BED ALI OTHERWISE EKTA WILL COME

😆

All my fairytales as a child had Ekta as their villain-- in Red Riding Hood, Ekta was the Big Bad Wolf, in Snow White, Ekta was the evil queen, in Aladdin, Ekta was Jafar, in Sholay, Ekta was Gabbar....the list is endless...

prap thumbnail
ekta has always been mad..........not a new thing 😆 ....anyways welcome to the forum!!!!!
i4identity thumbnail
oh..did u never know she got pregnant before marriage in real life...then later on people came to know she was actually married twice before that kid n had murdered her husband...then later on people came to know her husband was not actually dead n he came back n now looking for a revenge from her..then someone brought the lost power of attorney she had in the name of her second husband which she used to get some money...then some rich busniess tycoon fell in love with her n she got married third time n delivered her 10th baby...but in real she is still unmarried..n in memory of her first husband she puts that red tika on her face....
psawyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: i4identity

oh..did u never know she got pregnant before marriage in real life...then later on people came to know she was actually married twice before that kid n had murdered her husband...then later on people came to know her husband was not actually dead n he came back n now looking for a revenge from her..then someone brought the lost power of attorney she had in the name of her second husband which she used to get some money...then some rich busniess tycoon fell in love with her n she got married third time n delivered her 10th baby...but in real she is still unmarried..n in memory of her first husband she puts that red tika on her face....

😆