Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kya Nidhi ko samajh aegi Ashu ke Naino ki bhasha?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Jab hoton se na ho bayan, aankhein banti hain zubaan. Mohabbat mein kuch aisi baat hai jo pyaar karne wale ko dekhkar samaj aati hai. Kyaa Ndhi ko Dr. Ashutosh ka pyaar samajh mein ayega? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85soomro01rtmsMehek25rabzonedgeyanks28-.Shriya.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Nidhi ko samajh aegi Ashu ke Naino ki bhasha?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
kal toh aana chahiye...jis tarah pyaar nahri nazron se piyaji nidhi ko dekh rahe the...nidhi k dil me guitaar bajni chahiye..Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85Armu4evartmsMehek25yanks28-.Shriya.-

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hope she understands soon.
If not the two friends are there to play cupid and bring them closer and make them express their feelings for each other...

Perfect song for Ashni is this...

..."Teri Meri Meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil
     Dio Lafzon mein yeh bayaan ne ho paaye..."

Hope they keep this song in the BG some time...(I love the song my all-time favourite)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85Armu4evartmsyanks28-.Shriya.-rabzonedge

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Nidhi looks so stunning in this picture...love this color on her...purple's my fav color <3

Interesting...the theme is that SAIYAAN doesn't understand naino ki bhasha...but will his baby get it? I hope she does...I hope he looks at her with innocent puppy eyes...fulll of sadness, longing, desire, some passion..and maybe some jealousy too...c'mon Ashu...u have gorgeous eyes...put em to work...test Armaan's claim that maybe Nidhi bhi ussi aag mein jal rhi hai jismein TUM jal rhe ho...Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85soomro01Armu4evartmsLizzieBennett-.Shriya.-rabzonedge

-.Shriya.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Shriya.-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
nidihi looking soo pretty nd gorgeous Tongue
coming to d point..
feeling sorry to say des but nidhi nd ashu dnt have der brains? Confused..
i mean evry tym som1 else cmng realising dem dat dey r in love so n soo.. 
cudnt dr ashu see d nidhis expressions? her naino ki bhasha.. okk dey dnt knw eeach othr dat much to undstnd naino ki bhasha bt hes frnd coud do so den y dnt he?! 
nidhi to anji jaisa kehti he man jati he.. if she says u r in love den she feels she is when she says move on she agrees! hope both d frnds vll rejoin dem Embarrassed
hope to see sm decisions by ashu nd nidhi independently Smile
sorry if des hurts any1.. my intension is nt dat.. i am also ashnis big fan Embarrassed
tfs ammu Smile

Edited by -.Shriya.- - 08 December 2011 at 11:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.