Brief Update : 8th Dec 2011 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 13

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I know , there is hardly an ypyaar but for me Soham will always be their pyaar ki nishani ...
I do hope he turns out nice ...
Even for me this is the most  interesting track ...

The rest are all looking so boring ...
I am not even excited about Archaan's daughters ...

I have a feeling that varsha will do a good job with him only to prove that she took good care of him ...I don't think she would ever talk to him about Archana..
Maybe Soham will be a doctor , once Varsha said that she wants to make Soham a doctor ...

I am interested in these tracks ..

Soham and how he turned out ?
What did Archana  do in the last 18 years .?
How will Poorvi effect Manav 's life ? because it said  somewhere that Poorvi is soon to enter Manav 's life ...
And of course , the most interesting is what will happen between Manav and Archana ...

Di even m only interested in Soham's track...Even I want him to be a good and successful person... He should be very suljha hua person... His childhood was hell so I want him to have a good future life... May be as you said Varsha will do a good job just to prove she is capable and also she truly loves him...

I read somewhere Purvi will be a doc... Dont know in what way she will enter Manav's life...

M not that interested to know what will happen between Manav and Archana after the leap coz of what they have done with teir lives now Ouch 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuansushkita10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update : 8th Dec 2011 (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

very good predictions ..I think all this could well happen ...

But how can Manav marry .He has to get a divorce first  just like he got a divorce last time .
 I think he has come to India to get a proper legal divorce ...

Rachu , the TRP's are reall y really bad ..They will be taking a big risk if they make this show  any more depressing ...
Di dont know if Manav will marry or same thing will repeat like before.. He staying with either Shravani (coz Savita Aai wants) or someother girl without marriage or may be namesake marriage.. They might not show us if the divorce will take place now... 

I dont think he will come to India after 18 years to get a divorce.. They should be something major.. May be like some business issues or could be coz of one of his child... Mostly Sachu..
Since we all know he is a spoilt brat he might run away from Canada for some mischeif and land up in India.. And the entire Deshmukh family following him... Dont know something like this might happen... or may be coz of Vandu...

I know Di TRPs are in really bad shape... Dont know how can they get back the lost viewers... Its difficult as most of them have left coz of depressing tracks.. Ekta and CV's can bank upon only new viewers coz of new and young cast... Very few old viewers like us LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
I am watching Diya aur baati , Is pyaar ko ...and sometimes  read updates on saathiya ..Don't watch them regularly but I have an idea of what's going on ..These shows are more entertaning and more positive than PR ..That is why PR is number 23 now Disapprove..
this week was the lowest ever TRP's ..

it is very very obvious that the majority is not liking the story that is right now ...
I don't know wh ythese creatives did this suicidal track of varsha taking away Soham ...just look what a disaster it did to the TRPs ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

[

Di even m only interested in Soham's track...Even I want him to be a good and successful person... He should be very suljha hua person... His childhood was hell so I want him to have a good future life... May be as you said Varsha will do a good job just to prove she is capable and also she truly loves him...

I read somewhere Purvi will be a doc... Dont know in what way she will enter Manav's life...

M not that interested to know what will happen between Manav and Archana after the leap coz of what they have done with teir lives now Ouch 
Soham is someone I would love to see happy and it is because he did not have a nice childhood ...
Why the writers kept on putting the Varsha track when the TRPs were always pulled down because of it , doesn't makes sense ...
Off to bed now , really tired today ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 December 2011 at 8:45pm

suanLovePRSoham

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Even  I watch IPKKND regulary for the fun part... LOL I love KKG now LOLBig smile She is very sweet and offcourse ASR as he reminds me of my most fav character Sujal... Embarrassed Sometimes I catch up with DABH and its a very cute story which reminds you of old PR... Mom regulary watches Saathiya so I most of the times end up watching it... LOL

Yes they are all really entertaining and look at our PR... We audience hated Varsha Soham track from day 1 and they knew this.. Even then they continued with the track not once but many times... They dragged to this extent where they lost most of the dedicated viewers .. TRPs are a good indication..

This show was a tough competitor for both fiction and non fiction shows.  See at its condition now.. All coz of the sad and depressing tracks...

Edited by LovePRSoham - 08 December 2011 at 8:49pm

Tanyazsuan

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Good Night Di and take care...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

vishwap

vishwap