Page 7 of 13

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Hi dears...

Tanyji thanks a lot dear...

Seem we arrived at the beginning of PR...

Phir Divorce papers.LOL..Phir Savita bashanLOL..Phir Archu sign LOL Phir Manv will be shocked after Savita will show him Archu sign divorce papers.""she did't want to come with us .Look what she give me ""Savita will say..

I am sure she wil ldo this .But Thanee, how could she get all this work done in only 2 or 3 hours ...LOLLOLLOL ,I mean she will geet a false court paper and show it to Manav ..It takes tiem to get forgery done ...

My god..very big headache...we have turn a 360""mhuje Chakar aaraha"" to end up with a fake  divorce paper sign by Archana.D'ohGiven by Savita AngryLOL
So what to say   welcome PR season 2 I said welcome..cause I've nothing to say.even I don't like that leap...what we lost ..we lost/..we will never get our PR so  Bye bye PR season 1 I'll miss that PR we lost..Unhappy...Anyway..I'll watch PR2..don't know if I'll enjoy or not..

That's a good name .PR season 2 ...
I also am not that happy with it but I am giving it a chance for Ankita plus I will have to see it only then I can do the update ...LOL
Poor Bhalla had been doing the update even when PR was absolute crap and boring ...

Its so pathetic that this made me laugh... How Ekta end this Arman to have her bluddy leapAngryAngry
She got them seperated in 2 days only ...LOLLOLLOL Super fast this show is going ...

So Manv will never know how his Aai is worst..evil..tortured children to have Archana ..all this he will never know.What she did today...he will go abroad ..in mind that Archana don't love him..signed this divorce papers.Ouch.but if she sign the fake divorce papers  for her she  divorce...but she keep having her Magalsutra in the leapConfused I'm very confused now...
They are not divorced ...The papers that savita will make are fake .They are husband and wife...That is why she wears the mangal sutra ...

Why damn it Manv ask savita to give Archu the Ticket..why he don't do it himself...To go and take the twins ..he did by himself...Perhaps Archu would refuse..don't know what she had in mind...but at least..they will seperate by themselves and not by Savita ...really I want them to seperate..not for 20yrs..LOL not even by SavitaAngry its too much... So Savita dream come true...she win..
Yes, all people who did wrong are winning ( Rasika , Savita , Varsha )  and all people who are basically good are losing ( Manav , Archana  , Satish )

Think in PR Villains always win...

I'm happy..Satish save Vaishu and kids..oh god what will happen to her now..poor Vaishu..Darmesh must be punished ..but when.???
Hope Satish ask her to complain..before Darmesh ..if there is no solution to him ..he will complain and tell vaishu kidnapped her kids..Angry He can do that..
I am sure satish will get Dharmesh in jail soon ...

Ok Disappointed episode just because of Savita really...if they would seperate by themselve would not care but this time ..they seperate.by savita plan..Angry
how a mother can do that to his child...and she said she love his son...my foot..

Yes, my foot too ...AngryAngryAngry

She must say..i love ..money...I love gold ...not I love Manv;.LOL

Question now...they will go to Canada..all these 20 years..why achanak make a come back to India..Question

Maybe he wants a proper legal divorce because he wants to get married ...for a proper legal divorce he wil lhave to go to court with Archana ...
Thanee , I think when he will see Poorvi, he will think that maybe Archana got married again ...
What a stupid story ...
But I have read that  Poorvi wil ltry to bring them back together ...
I think they are stil lin love with each other but  there are misunderstandings ...

Ok bye now..Heh savita leave DamuUnhappy and she take Damo to canada..LOL Heh Akka Damo is going to canada.do something so that he come to NY...

See you dears tomorrow..thanks Tanyji..Smile

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 December 2011 at 7:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneeshootingstar27suan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update : 8th Dec 2011 (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

I think Soham will come back in the show as a successful professional ..Varsha will be posessive about him of course but somehow he will land up in Mumbai ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suansushkita10

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

Correctly said Di there is no logic at all... All this is done only to separate Archana and Manav for a long time 18-20 Years...

I can understand the miscommunication and misunderstandings between Archana and Manav initially... Also Ajit had full proof plan.. Savita Aai also player her cards well and got both Archana and Manav manipulated... But this time no proper reason though I understand the pain both Archana and Manav going through coz of Soham's missing...  But I dont think separation is the solution...

If Archana deserves to be punished then Savita Aai needs to be punished as this is the second time she is playing this separation game... Angry

Now Savita Aai will come back to India after 18 or 20 years and she will still be happy..What about the good people Archana and Manav Cry.. Ekta and CV's are sick... I dont think any good people will be punished so badly for so long...

Tanyazsuansushkita10

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Rachu , give me some future predictions ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I think Soham will come back in the show as a successful professional ..Varsha will be posessive about him of course but somehow he will land up in Mumbai ...

Di Soham will be back for sure... But I feel Varsha will make him a spoilt brat coz of her insecurities.. I only hope he does not hate Archana after he gets to know what had happened to him in his childhood...
After the leap m only interesed in his track as I really pity this unlucky child who was supposed to be the pyaar ki nishaani of our fav couple Cry who paid heavily for the mistakes of his parents..

suansushkita10

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
I know , there is hardly an ypyaar but for me Soham will always be their pyaar ki nishani ...
I do hope he turns out nice ...
 Even for me this is the most  interesting track ...

The rest are all looking so boring ...
I am not even excited about Archaan's daughters ...

I have a feeling that varsha will do a good job with him only to prove that she took good care of him ...I don't think she would ever talk to him about Archana..
Maybe Soham will be a doctor , once Varsha said that she wants to make Soham a doctor ...

I am interested in these tracks ..

Soham and how he turned out ?
What did Archana  do in the last 18 years .?
How will Poorvi effect Manav 's life ? because it said  somewhere that Poorvi is soon to enter Manav 's life ...
And of course , the most interesting is what will happen between Manav and Archana ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 December 2011 at 7:44pm

suanLovePRSoham

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Rachu , give me some future predictions ...

Di you want future predictions LOL I may be wrong but this is what I think...
Offcourse as you said once Manav is back Archana will be behind him.. same like old days...

Sachu as we all know by now will be a spoilt brat coz of Savita Aai... He may be good at heart... I want him to love Archana as he will have her memories...

Ovi and Teju will be smart girls who might be very independent... They will never know who Archana is...Cry

Arjun might be a good boy with his dad's business skills...

Purvi no doubt Archana's xerox LOL

Gudiya/Munni would be a simple timid girl.. ( If you have seen Kasam Se she will be like the role played by Priya Marathe)

Dont know how will Punni and Ruchi be as I have not seen Vinod and his condition recently...

Archana will be Manav's bhakt and Manav will Archana truely by heart but may be he will forced to marry someone else in the name of responsibilities...

Tanyazsuan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
very good predictions ..I think all this could well happen ...

But how can Manav marry .He has to get a divorce first  just like he got a divorce last time .
 I think he has come to India to get a proper legal divorce ...

Rachu , the TRP's are reall y really bad ..They will be taking a big risk if they make this show  any more depressing ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 December 2011 at 7:50pm

vishwapsuanLovePRSoham

Post Reply New Post

Go to top