Brief Update : 8th Dec 2011 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by audiogolf

wow, the only thing that amazes me is how CVs show that going to canada or USA, i sjust like going to Mumbai to delhi... ... aarey main jaa raha hoon, tum bhi chalo... boss ek ticket or karwa dena... yadayadayada.. Canada yeah US aare who to mere baap ki jaagir hai, jab jana hai aaram se ja sak te hain...

court cases take months and years to resolve but migration visa toh do din mein miljata hai, CVs ke sage walhe betain hain embassy mein...

aaare bahi saman pack karo, hum kal canada jaa rahe hain... wahwah kya baat hai...!

what bull... this show is pathectic... band karo bakwaas...!
You know what , even I was laughing so much ..And in all this hungama , savita even managed to get fake divorce papers ready ...LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hawa311Hillylovesuan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update : 8th Dec 2011 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

Somebody should pass an order to ban this show from T.V for mentally torturing so many people! LOL
LOLLOLLOL

It was absolute torture today Jia .Don't know if you saw it or not ...
I don't even know where to begin...Oh just forget it ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10

-sayeed-

IF-Dazzler

-sayeed-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

let's just talk about the show here Rash ...

How did you like it ?

It's such a shame what is being done to the characters of both Manav and Archaan .They were so special , this show was number one for so long because of them ...And what was so special about them , their love for each other ..Tha twas the special thing about them ..And now their own creator , Ekta kapoor , is spoiling that very special thing about them

see bold... very true... ekta ruins our lives...Ouch

TanyazHillylovesuan

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Di... This much of update is enough for me for the love I have for PR my all time fav show Embarrassed...

I had decided I will start watching this show and was watching it from this Monday... But today this show put me off badly Cry... I was so irritated with the bashan Savita Aai gave Manav about Archana Wacko that I changed the channel and watched DABH... What did CV's do???Just Copy paste old script Silly... Should they paid for this Angry... I think any kid of today'sgeneration can do this Sleepy...

I was so frustrated to see the convo between Savita Aai and Manav... Savita Aai looked so cheap to me and Manav listening to all this Silly... I though liked Manav for showing some concern for Archana but he sending his mom instead of him going made me Angry...

Aha Manav sometimes I feel is very very partial... When he was scared of his daughters security his love for them made him run in the night.. But look at how much he loves Archana Wacko... Pavitra Rishta Pavitra Rishta... Confused

Archana shamelessly said she loves Manav more than her kids and proved herself a bad mother and Manav though loves Archana will never be open about this

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arumupvishwapTanyazshootingstar27suansushkita10

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Amazing Savita, absolutely amazing!
All that she accused Archana of, she is guilty of herself.
She is the one always after money and material things. She is the one who manipulates Manav, which she is doing in this scene.

Amazing Manav, amazing!
Somehing so important as letting your wife know you want her to accompany you and her family to Canada, you ask Savita to do, knowing that Savita isn't on good terms with Archana, that she hates her!!!  Fantastic.

Now some will say that Manav has a heart, that he isn't so heartless to really want to separate Archana and her infant daughters. He is supposed to look fair again, while they will paint Archana as being her usual mahaan self by giving up her daughters and refusing the money.
They will never see her as genuinely loving her husband.

Archana just cannot get a break. I can't believe Manav would ask anyone to do this task! This is a task he had to do himself if he really loves Archana and cared enough about her to not separate her from her young daughters!
Di very well said...Clap  Could not have put it better...

vishwapTanyazsuan

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Another depressing episode. If Manav wanted Archana to come to Canada why not ask in person? Why did he send Savita knowing how she feels about Archana? Manav didn't do the right thing here

Savita has nerve telling Archana she was after Manav's money and manipulated him. Is Savita forgetting how she started to hate Archana? It was all about those FDs that Savita wanted in her name and not Archana's!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapsuan

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Hi dears...

Tanyji thanks a lot dear...

Seem we arrived at the beginning of PR...

Phir Divorce papers.LOL..Phir Savita bashanLOL..Phir Archu sign LOL Phir Manv will be shocked after Savita will show him Archu sign divorce papers.""she did't want to come with us .Look what she give me ""Savita will say..

My god..very big headache...we have turn a 360""mhuje Chakar aaraha"" to end up with a fake  divorce paper sign by Archana.D'ohGiven by Savita AngryLOL
So what to say   welcome PR season 2 I said welcome..cause I've nothing to say.even I don't like that leap...what we lost ..we lost/..we will never get our PR so  Bye bye PR season 1 I'll miss that PR we lost..Unhappy...Anyway..I'll watch PR2..don't know if I'll enjoy or not..

Its so pathetic that this made me laugh... How Ekta end this Arman to have her bluddy leapAngryAngry

So Manv will never know how his Aai is worst..evil..tortured children to have Archana ..all this he will never know.What she did today...he will go abroad ..in mind that Archana don't love him..signed this divorce papers.Ouch.but if she sign the fake divorce papers  for her she  divorce...but she keep having her Magalsutra in the leapConfused I'm very confused now...

Why damn it Manv ask savita to give Archu the Ticket..why he don't do it himself...To go and take the twins ..he did by himself...Perhaps Archu would refuse..don't know what she had in mind...but at least..they will seperate by themselves and not by Savita ...really I want them to seperate..not for 20yrs..LOL not even by SavitaAngry its too much... So Savita dream come true...she win..

Think in PR Villains always win...

I'm happy..Satish save Vaishu and kids..oh god what will happen to her now..poor Vaishu..Darmesh must be punished ..but when.???
Hope Satish ask her to complain..before Darmesh ..if there is no solution to him ..he will complain and tell vaishu kidnapped her kids..Angry He can do that..

Ok Disappointed episode just because of Savita really...if they would seperate by themselve would not care but this time ..they seperate.by savita plan..Angry
how a mother can do that to his child...and she said she love his son...my foot..
She must say..i love ..money...I love gold ...not I love Manv;.LOL

Question now...they will go to Canada..all these 20 years..why achanak make a come back to India..Question
Ok bye now..Heh savita leave DamuUnhappy and she take Damo to canada..LOL Heh Akka Damo is going to canada.do something so that he come to NY...

See you dears tomorrow..thanks Tanyji..Smile

Edited by Thanee - 08 December 2011 at 5:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Thanks for the update Di... This much of update is enough for me for the love I have for PR my all time fav show Embarrassed...

I had decided I will start watching this show and was watching it from this Monday... But today this show put me off badly Cry... I was so irritated with the bashan Savita Aai gave Manav about Archana Wacko that I changed the channel and watched DABH... What did CV's do???Just Copy paste old script Silly... Should they paid for this Angry... I think any kid of today'sgeneration can do this Sleepy...

You know what you said here is exactly what is happening ..
Copy and paste .Everything is the same ... Archana's family does wrong , Archu makes mistake of not listenign to Manav ,Savita  gets divorce papers ready and starts manipulating Manav and Archaan and then the split ...

I was so frustrated to see the convo between Savita Aai and Manav... Savita Aai looked so cheap to me and Manav listening to all this Silly... I though liked Manav for showing some concern for Archana but he sending his mom instead of him going made me Angry...

There is no logic to this , why he could not even call...same , no logic why Archana signed a blank piece of paper , that too for savita ...

Aha Manav sometimes I feel is very very partial... When he was scared of his daughters security his love for them made him run in the night.. But look at how much he loves Archana Wacko... Pavitra Rishta Pavitra Rishta... Confused

There is no logic yaar ..these two are just not the Manav and Archaan we used to know .Ekta has  changed them so much ...only to accomodate the leap and repeat her ghisa pita track again ...

Archana shamelessly said she loves Manav more than her kids and proved herself a bad mother and Manav though loves Archana will never be open about this

See, same thing ..Now when he comes back ,you will see Archana acting like a Ghulam to  Manav .She will treat herself like a slave to him ...He will love her in his heart but he wil lnot say anything ..Maybe his mother got him married to Shravani or someone else or may be he just has not forgiven Archana ...whatever , the same track all over again ,...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27suanLovePRSoham

Post Reply New Post

Go to top