Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayeed87

thanks, tanyaz...

history repeats itself? savita always switches on for positive and off for negative many times...
You are right . same thing happened again ...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove-sayeed-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update : 8th Dec 2011 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shovanashrestha

Thanks for the  update.

I just hope after the leap the cvs don't show Archana running after Manav , It would be an extreme for what happen lately not that I support Archana for her deeds n dumbness, she have paid for it heavily for whatever happen. These two have paved their own way better stick to that.

we will just have to wait and see...but I don't have high expectations from these writers ...

-sayeed-

IF-Dazzler

-sayeed-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by sayeed87

thanks, tanyaz...

history repeats itself? savita always switches on for positive and off for negative many times...
You are right . same thing happened again ...LOL

i love savita's angry scenes always... i love her anger and jealousy... i love her smirk...LOLTongue i love her actions...LOL

-sayeed-

IF-Dazzler

-sayeed-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
i often take fun when savita fights with her drunk hubby for joke... she is a great actress...

shovanashrestha

Groupbie

shovanashrestha

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by shovanashrestha

Thanks for the  update.

I just hope after the leap the cvs don't show Archana running after Manav , It would be an extreme for what happen lately not that I support Archana for her deeds n dumbness, she have paid for it heavily for whatever happen. These two have paved their own way better stick to that.

we will just have to wait and see...but I don't have high expectations from these writers ...
Even I don't have hope form these CVs going , through  ppl views it is a repeat of KSBKBT where Meher n Tulsi re reunite in their elderly ages ( I don't know about it though as i havn't watch it) its highly possible. 

There are so many tracks hanging in the cliff and Cvs re taking a easy way out through leap. Angry

Tanyazsushkita10

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
thank u taya di to open dis post 

Edited by rash2222 - 08 December 2011 at 2:02pm

vishwapTanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
let's just talk about the show here Rash ...

How did you like it ?

It's such a shame what is being done to the characters of both Manav and Archaan .They were so special , this show was number one for so long because of them ...And what was so special about them , their love for each other ..Tha twas the special thing about them ..And now their own creator , Ekta kapoor , is spoiling that very special thing about them

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapHillylove-sayeed-suansushkita10

audiogolf

Groupbie

audiogolf

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
wow, the only thing that amazes me is how CVs show that going to canada or USA, i sjust like going to Mumbai to delhi... ... aarey main jaa raha hoon, tum bhi chalo... boss ek ticket or karwa dena... yadayadayada.. Canada yeah US aare who to mere baap ki jaagir hai, jab jana hai aaram se ja sak te hain...

court cases take months and years to resolve but migration visa toh do din mein miljata hai, CVs ke sage walhe betain hain embassy mein...

aaare bahi saman pack karo, hum kal canada jaa rahe hain... wahwah kya baat hai...!

what bull... this show is pathectic... band karo bakwaas...!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazshootingstar27sushkita10-sylph-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top