Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 8th Dec 2011 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thanks tanya for the prompt update...im glad that manav remained firm on his stand though got a little emotional but finally doesnt go back to archana.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update : 8th Dec 2011 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Today both Manav and Archana were so dumb ...

when they want to show a split , the first thing  they do is make these two dumb ...

Manav was super dumb to let savita take tickets to Archana ...
And Archana super dumb that she signed blank piece of paper for savita ..Now savita will make it as a divorce demand and manav will think that Archana wants a divorce ..all this happened within a couple of hours ...ROFL

and we are super duper dumb that we watched this crap ...ROFLROFL

and by the way , it seems that no one needs a visa to come to Canada ,...Wacko

But as long as  you guys are enjoying reading updates and all that , I am more than happy to watch this weird story , only for you guys and Ankita ...HugLOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 December 2011 at 11:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapenigma6dumppurvishootingstar27sushkita10-sylph-

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Guys , Sush and Anki must be on their way to Mauritius  Day Dreaming ..

I am jealous .It is so cold here and they will be enjoying it in beautiful sunny Mauritius ...Angry

The other day Anki was in a down mood , hopefully going on this trip with Sushant will make her happy again ...Smile

Hope so too Tanya. I hope they get some alone time too. Hope Ankita gets a bit of rest too. Can't wait to see pics and videos.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazdumppurvisushkita10-sylph-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herefornothing

Thanks tanya for the prompt update...im glad that manav remained firm on his stand though got a little emotional but finally doesnt go back to archana.

My pleasure Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapdumppurvi

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya di for the update. 

It seems its just not repeat telecast of Kyunki but PR itself. Its same all over again with Savita manipulating Manav and Archana over divorce. If after years same has to repeat itself...how is it Pavitra Rishta? 

Savita will never improve...she neither cares for her son nor grieves over the loss of her grandson. God only knows why she is continuously defended when CVs themselves turned her into a black character. 

Archana-Manav's love has been tainted...god only knows how CVs will get back the pureness in their love. 

I am least bothered to watch spoilt Deshmukh kids. The lil Soham stole my heart...these hunks and chicks hardly interest me.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6vishwapTanyazshootingstar27dumppurvisuansushkita10-sylph-

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Thanks Tanya di for the update. 

It seems its just not repeat telecast of Kyunki but PR itself. Its same all over again with Savita manipulating Manav and Archana over divorce. If after years same has to repeat itself...how is it Pavitra Rishta? 

Savita will never improve...she neither cares for her son nor grieves over the loss of her grandson. God only knows why she is continuously defended when CVs themselves turned her into a black character. 

Archana-Manav's love has been tainted...god only knows how CVs will get back the pureness in their love. 

I am least bothered to watch spoilt Deshmukh kids. The lil Soham stole my heart...these hunks and chicks hardly interest me.  

Very, very well said Bonnie! I especially like the last sentence.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapdumppurvibonnefille

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Bonne, well said ..

These guys are putting me off so much ...
The hunks and the babes in minis ...

I don't know if it will work for others or not but this won't work for me ..I loved PR for it's simplicity .The simple Archana who used to drown her problems in house chores, the simple  Manav who only had 6 shirts and two chapals ... the pav bhaaji dates , his cute shopping for her for bangles, gajras ...that was PR ...

This is not PR any more ...

The only child I am interested to see is Soham ...and no one else , not even the saintly Poorvi ...

But of course if there are others who are enjoying it then I hope they have a good time watching the show  , what else can one say ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 December 2011 at 11:38am

vishwapshootingstar27dumppurvibonnefillesuansushkita10-sylph-nikitagmc

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Somebody should pass an order to ban this show from T.V for mentally torturing so many people! LOL

viramTanyazshootingstar27dumppurvibonnefillesuansushkita10-sylph-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top