Page 1 Page 12
Page   of 13

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by poas

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]IQUOTE]i cannt reply there actually i dont have avy intrest to see anyone jst only hear what happened to soham.bc i love archana manav-sushant ankita in PR nobody elseBig smile
So go and vote No One ...but do vote ...
It's your democratic right ...LOL
i voted soham by mistake i rite varshaLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update : 8th Dec 2011 (Page 13)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by poas

I
tanya most intresting part is ZEE hasto choose sush as manav for ZEE NITE perfROFLROFLROFLekta didnt know it may be bc sush left PR but PR cannt left him LOLLOLLOL
Sushant and Ankita are a very popular couple and they dance really well together ..

Good they are getting these shows and making lots of money ...'

Everyone should do well in life ...Me also , but this damn Stock market is so bad these days ...AngryOuch
LOLLOLLOLi doing boutic bt now going to stop for my son i have to give him more time

Tanyaz

..Sonii..

IF-Rockerz

..Sonii..

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Hii Tanya dii, it was lovely to see you doing updatesBig smile, though the show isnt that lovely LOL

Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Archana shamelessly said she loves Manav more than her kids and proved herself a bad mother and Manav though loves Archana will never be open about this

Hii Rachna...Big smile

You know what I think...Archana has been convinced that she is responsible for Soham's death...
and now her guilty mind...D'oh she will do whatever will be said to her as punishment...hence she gave up her daughters...without thinking how she will live without them, how her daughters will live without her...they are just born naa... its injustice to them too...
she always does this...as a punishment for herself not to trust manav, she accepted Manav-shravani's rishta...
I always dread Archana's guilty mind...and hence signing the blank papers...Ouch
she will never improve

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 09 December 2011 at 7:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

You know what I think...Archana has been convinced that she is responsible for Soham's death...
and now her guilty mind...D'oh she will do whatever will be said to her as punishment...hence she gave up her daughters...without thinking how she will live without them, how her daughters will live without her...they are just born naa... its injustice to them too...
she always does this...as a punishment for herself not to trust manav, she accepted Manav-shravani's rishta...
I always dread Archana's guilty mind...and hence signing the blank papers...Ouch
she will never improve

100 % agree...
well said ...Clap

Thetrack is being repeated ..

First she thought to blame herself for sachin 's death , now it is Soham she will blame herself for ..Everytime it is her family member who has played a role and unknowingly Archana has helped them and she blames herself  then and punishes herself..

If there is one thing Archana cannot stand then that is hatred for herself in  Manav's eyes and she will do whatever he will ask to make him stop hating her ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 09 December 2011 at 7:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..suan

jonnybgood

Goldie

jonnybgood

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jalkaur

booo  Cry

why can't everyone just live happily ever after? 
  there is no such thing called happily ever after in ekta kapoors shows

Tanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Not just this show , in every show ...happy couples  means end of the show ...Look at the news of Geet and Pyar Ki ek Kahani ending ...

sushkita10

ved420

ved420

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
thx 4 the updateSmile

ved420

ved420

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
thx for the update tanya SmileSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top