Brief Update : 8th Dec 2011 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Sharon go and put this answer in the poll...

Just did Tanya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update : 8th Dec 2011 (Page 12)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

So out of these new characters , who are yo ulooking forward to see the most ...

And don't say No one ... 

You have to take a name ..

These are the choices ...

Sachin
Soham
Ovi
Teju
Arjun ( DK's son )
Aniket
Varun
Pooni
Ruchi
Poorvi
Gudiya ( Vandu's daughter )

Poorvi- I hope they make her a stronger, smarter version of Archana.I don't want to see another doormat and a person who is so forgiving. 

Soham- This kid deserves a good life after all that he has gone through. I wish he is shown as someone successful, I want him to find his real mother and be with her. But think he will probably be shown as psycho like Varsha Ouch 

Munni (Vandu's daughter) - The poor kid grew up in a toxic environment, I want to see how she turned out.Just like Poorvi, i hope she is shown as a stronger smarter version of her mother.Not interested in clone of Vandu.

Sachu - Hope he finds his biological mother and stays with her,Shravani deserves happiness in her life. Sachu is the only one who knows what Savita said and did so i hope he confronts her someday and blames her for ruining his family. Savita loves him the most among the grandkids so he is the right person to teach her a lesson.

Varun- I want him to be  successful with a loving wife..Poor kid had a tough childhood. 

Rest are probably going to be shown as spoilt brats so dont care about them. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuan

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

I have made a poll so guys please do have a look there ...
i cannt reply there actually i dont have avy intrest to see anyone jst only hear what happened to varsha.bc i love archana manav-sushant ankita in PR nobody elseBig smile

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Poppy congratulationsParty with Anki's new show u can become rockerz Cool
LOLLOLthanks divya hope so bt anki ki saath koi HANDSOME hona chaya like our sushLOLLOL

Tanyaz

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

I hope Sush and Anki's show in Mauritius is a big success ..

Ekta talked about TV stars not getting back in TV once they leave ...maybe it might be true for others but I do not think this will happen to Sushan tas Sushant is also a very good dancer and his dancing makes him a very useful and a very entertaining star for any Channel ...

Any day when he decided to come back to TV ( as he does not mind working in any medium ) he will have all these channels  offering him lead roles with a good pay package .
tanya most intresting part is ZEE hasto choose sush as manav for ZEE NITE perfROFLROFLROFLekta didnt know it may be bc sush left PR but PR cannt left him LOLLOLLOL

Edited by poas - 09 December 2011 at 7:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]IQUOTE]i cannt reply there actually i dont have avy intrest to see anyone jst only hear what happened to varsha.bc i love archana manav-sushant ankita in PR nobody elseBig smile
So go and vote No One ...but do vote ...
It's your democratic right ...LOL

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

I
tanya most intresting part is ZEE hasto choose sush as manav for ZEE NITE perfROFLROFLROFLekta didnt know it may be bc sush left PR but PR cannt left him LOLLOLLOL
Sushant and Ankita are a very popular couple and they dance really well together ..

Good they are getting these shows and making lots of money ...'

Everyone should do well in life ...Me also , but this damn Stock market is so bad these days ...AngryOuch

suan

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
In terms of TRP Pr doing very bad & it iz very imp bcoz twist & turns or ups & down in daily soaps... BE '+' kuch bura hota hai tho kuch aacha bhi hota hai... ALL THE BEST PAVITRA RISHTA & ANKITA... My all wishes with u..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top