Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I hope Sush and Anki's show in Mauritius is a big success ..

Ekta talked about TV stars not getting back in TV once they leave ...maybe it might be true for others but I do not think this will happen to Sushan tas Sushant is also a very good dancer and his dancing makes him a very useful and a very entertaining star for any Channel ...

Any day when he decided to come back to TV ( as he does not mind working in any medium ) he will have all these channels  offering him lead roles with a good pay package .

tanya most intresting part is ZEE hasto choose sush as manav for ZEE NITE perf🀣🀣🀣ekta didnt know it may be bc sush left PR but PR cannt left him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by poas - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: poas

So go and vote No One ...but do vote ...
It's your democratic right ...πŸ˜†

Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: poas

tanya most intresting part is ZEE hasto choose sush as manav for ZEE NITE perf🀣🀣🀣ekta didnt know it may be bc sush left PR but PR cannt left him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sushant and Ankita are a very popular couple and they dance really well together ..

Good they are getting these shows and making lots of money ...'

Everyone should do well in life ...Me also , but this damn Stock market is so bad these days ...😑
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
In terms of TRP Pr doing very bad & it iz very imp bcoz twist & turns or ups & down in daily soaps... BE '+' kuch bura hota hai tho kuch aacha bhi hota hai... ALL THE BEST PAVITRA RISHTA & ANKITA... My all wishes with u..
sushkita10 thumbnail

i voted soham by mistake i rite varshaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sushkita10 thumbnail

Sushant and Ankita are a very popular couple and they dance really well together ..

Good they are getting these shows and making lots of money ...'

Everyone should do well in life ...Me also , but this damn Stock market is so bad these days ...😑

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i doing boutic bt now going to stop for my son i have to give him more time
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii Tanya dii, it was lovely to see you doing updatesπŸ˜ƒ, though the show isnt that lovely πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Archana shamelessly said she loves Manav more than her kids and proved herself a bad mother and Manav though loves Archana will never be open about this

Hii Rachna...πŸ˜ƒ

You know what I think...Archana has been convinced that she is responsible for Soham's death...
and now her guilty mind... she will do whatever will be said to her as punishment...hence she gave up her daughters...without thinking how she will live without them, how her daughters will live without her...they are just born naa... its injustice to them too...
she always does this...as a punishment for herself not to trust manav, she accepted Manav-shravani's rishta...
I always dread Archana's guilty mind...and hence signing the blank papers...
she will never improve

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

You know what I think...Archana has been convinced that she is responsible for Soham's death...
and now her guilty mind... she will do whatever will be said to her as punishment...hence she gave up her daughters...without thinking how she will live without them, how her daughters will live without her...they are just born naa... its injustice to them too...
she always does this...as a punishment for herself not to trust manav, she accepted Manav-shravani's rishta...
I always dread Archana's guilty mind...and hence signing the blank papers...
she will never improve

100 % agree...
well said ...πŸ‘

Thetrack is being repeated ..

First she thought to blame herself for sachin 's death , now it is Soham she will blame herself for ..Everytime it is her family member who has played a role and unknowingly Archana has helped them and she blames herself  then and punishes herself..

If there is one thing Archana cannot stand then that is hatred for herself in  Manav's eyes and she will do whatever he will ask to make him stop hating her ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jalkaur

booo  πŸ˜­

why can't everyone just live happily ever after? 

there is no such thing called happily ever after in ekta kapoors shows
Tanyaz thumbnail
Not just this show , in every show ...happy couples  means end of the show ...Look at the news of Geet and Pyar Ki ek Kahani ending ...