Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Correctly said Di there is no logic at all... All this is done only to separate Archana and Manav for a long time 18-20 Years...

I can understand the miscommunication and misunderstandings between Archana and Manav initially... Also Ajit had full proof plan.. Savita Aai also player her cards well and got both Archana and Manav manipulated... But this time no proper reason though I understand the pain both Archana and Manav going through coz of Soham's missing...  But I dont think separation is the solution...

If Archana deserves to be punished then Savita Aai needs to be punished as this is the second time she is playing this separation game... 😡

Now Savita Aai will come back to India after 18 or 20 years and she will still be happy..What about the good people Archana and Manav 😭.. Ekta and CV's are sick... I dont think any good people will be punished so badly for so long...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Rachu , give me some future predictions ...

LovePRSoham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I think Soham will come back in the show as a successful professional ..Varsha will be posessive about him of course but somehow he will land up in Mumbai ...

Di Soham will be back for sure... But I feel Varsha will make him a spoilt brat coz of her insecurities.. I only hope he does not hate Archana after he gets to know what had happened to him in his childhood...
After the leap m only interesed in his track as I really pity this unlucky child who was supposed to be the pyaar ki nishaani of our fav couple 😭 who paid heavily for the mistakes of his parents..
Tanyaz thumbnail
I know , there is hardly an ypyaar but for me Soham will always be their pyaar ki nishani ...
I do hope he turns out nice ...
 Even for me this is the most  interesting track ...

The rest are all looking so boring ...
I am not even excited about Archaan's daughters ...

I have a feeling that varsha will do a good job with him only to prove that she took good care of him ...I don't think she would ever talk to him about Archana..
Maybe Soham will be a doctor , once Varsha said that she wants to make Soham a doctor ...

I am interested in these tracks ..

Soham and how he turned out ?
What did Archana  do in the last 18 years .?
How will Poorvi effect Manav 's life ? because it said  somewhere that Poorvi is soon to enter Manav 's life ...
And of course , the most interesting is what will happen between Manav and Archana ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Rachu , give me some future predictions ...

Di you want future predictions 😆 I may be wrong but this is what I think...
Offcourse as you said once Manav is back Archana will be behind him.. same like old days...

Sachu as we all know by now will be a spoilt brat coz of Savita Aai... He may be good at heart... I want him to love Archana as he will have her memories...

Ovi and Teju will be smart girls who might be very independent... They will never know who Archana is...😭

Arjun might be a good boy with his dad's business skills...

Purvi no doubt Archana's xerox 😆

Gudiya/Munni would be a simple timid girl.. ( If you have seen Kasam Se she will be like the role played by Priya Marathe)

Dont know how will Punni and Ruchi be as I have not seen Vinod and his condition recently...

Archana will be Manav's bhakt and Manav will Archana truely by heart but may be he will forced to marry someone else in the name of responsibilities...
Tanyaz thumbnail
very good predictions ..I think all this could well happen ...

But how can Manav marry .He has to get a divorce first  just like he got a divorce last time .
 I think he has come to India to get a proper legal divorce ...

Rachu , the TRP's are reall y really bad ..They will be taking a big risk if they make this show  any more depressing ...
LovePRSoham thumbnail

I know , there is hardly an ypyaar but for me Soham will always be their pyaar ki nishani ...

I do hope he turns out nice ...
Even for me this is the most  interesting track ...

The rest are all looking so boring ...
I am not even excited about Archaan's daughters ...

I have a feeling that varsha will do a good job with him only to prove that she took good care of him ...I don't think she would ever talk to him about Archana..
Maybe Soham will be a doctor , once Varsha said that she wants to make Soham a doctor ...

I am interested in these tracks ..

Soham and how he turned out ?
What did Archana  do in the last 18 years .?
How will Poorvi effect Manav 's life ? because it said  somewhere that Poorvi is soon to enter Manav 's life ...
And of course , the most interesting is what will happen between Manav and Archana ...

Di even m only interested in Soham's track...Even I want him to be a good and successful person... He should be very suljha hua person... His childhood was hell so I want him to have a good future life... May be as you said Varsha will do a good job just to prove she is capable and also she truly loves him...

I read somewhere Purvi will be a doc... Dont know in what way she will enter Manav's life...

M not that interested to know what will happen between Manav and Archana after the leap coz of what they have done with teir lives now  
LovePRSoham thumbnail

very good predictions ..I think all this could well happen ...

But how can Manav marry .He has to get a divorce first  just like he got a divorce last time .
 I think he has come to India to get a proper legal divorce ...

Rachu , the TRP's are reall y really bad ..They will be taking a big risk if they make this show  any more depressing ...

Di dont know if Manav will marry or same thing will repeat like before.. He staying with either Shravani (coz Savita Aai wants) or someother girl without marriage or may be namesake marriage.. They might not show us if the divorce will take place now... 

I dont think he will come to India after 18 years to get a divorce.. They should be something major.. May be like some business issues or could be coz of one of his child... Mostly Sachu..
Since we all know he is a spoilt brat he might run away from Canada for some mischeif and land up in India.. And the entire Deshmukh family following him... Dont know something like this might happen... or may be coz of Vandu...

I know Di TRPs are in really bad shape... Dont know how can they get back the lost viewers... Its difficult as most of them have left coz of depressing tracks.. Ekta and CV's can bank upon only new viewers coz of new and young cast... Very few old viewers like us 😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
I am watching Diya aur baati , Is pyaar ko ...and sometimes  read updates on saathiya ..Don't watch them regularly but I have an idea of what's going on ..These shows are more entertaning and more positive than PR ..That is why PR is number 23 now 😒..
this week was the lowest ever TRP's ..

it is very very obvious that the majority is not liking the story that is right now ...
I don't know wh ythese creatives did this suicidal track of varsha taking away Soham ...just look what a disaster it did to the TRPs ...

Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

[

Di even m only interested in Soham's track...Even I want him to be a good and successful person... He should be very suljha hua person... His childhood was hell so I want him to have a good future life... May be as you said Varsha will do a good job just to prove she is capable and also she truly loves him...

I read somewhere Purvi will be a doc... Dont know in what way she will enter Manav's life...

M not that interested to know what will happen between Manav and Archana after the leap coz of what they have done with teir lives now  

Soham is someone I would love to see happy and it is because he did not have a nice childhood ...
Why the writers kept on putting the Varsha track when the TRPs were always pulled down because of it , doesn't makes sense ...
Off to bed now , really tired today ...