Brief Update : 8th Dec 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Damodar is excited that he is going to Canada .He is fed up of his family and  he wants to adopt Usha as his daughter ...

Then he will go and live with his new daughter Usha in New York and come to visit his grand children sometimes ...
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Damodar is excited that he is going to Canada .He is fed up of his family and  he wants to adopt Usha as his daughter ...

Then he will go and live with his new daughter Usha in New York and come to visit his grand children sometimes ...
daughter🀣 Akka's heart πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί πŸ€£
Originally posted by poas

thanks a lot tanya its going to b very deppressing THANKS GOD sush wasnt there we cant tolerate this deppressing track bt DIA BATI HUM going very sweet way😳i always remember my sushita as arman😍
Poppy somehow the lead actress dint look all that good to me.. 

is the show good?? if so i wil strt watchng that..
i dnt want another saas bahu saga.. and i hope its nt Ekta's show😑

Another depressing and sad show ..The wrong people are having a good time  winning and having their way and the good people are suffering ...No wonder the TRP's are down ...

what's the point now ..Archana  and Manav suffering for 20 years .What a sadistic turn given to this show that once was such a nice and entertaining show ...

So very true.. I would not like to watch a depressing show...
Originally posted by Ankifan

How noble of Savita. As few always say manav is lucky to have a mom like her. She is always been a very kind hearted , noble women. 

what ever she did with sachu-shrav was for a noble cause, she wanted the properties. 
The way she wanted to get rid of soham by harming and trying to make him away frm Archu, was also for a noble cause. 
And nw today, what else manav needs. 

wish the CVs wud become some more meharbaan on us the viewers and make one more noble cause from Savita that is to kill archu. Archana is a very bad women, the always perfect mother , lovable old women, can kill this bad women Archana.. πŸ˜Š

Manav wud be really happy to live his life with his beloved mom, if the noble mom makes him marry shravani then she wud be doing another noble cause. 

Savita rocksπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Archu sucksπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for the update tanya di..

Edit: whr is damo now??πŸ˜•

Hi my favourite and dear translator,
How are you? In ripping form, I see.πŸ˜†

Agree with your post completely. Savita has always put her interest ahead of Manav's happiness, yet she is praised as a great mother.
Many seem to have forgotten that it was Savita and Manju who schemed together to push Arman's marriage in the first place. Manju wanted to embarass and hurt Sulochana, as Sulochana wanted an educated husband for Archana. They plotted to make Sulochana believe that Manav was a mechanical engineer instead of a mechanic.

Savita agreed with Manju because she told Manju that Archana had to bring a dowry of jewelry (not sure if money was included). Savita didn't care if her son loved Archana or not.
Savita was the one who pushed for Sachin to start a relationship with Shravani, because she wanted the money and material possessions Shravani would bring with the marriage. Savita pushed for Manav to marry Shravani after Sachin's death, not for the baby's welfare, but for money and material gain again.

Now she will push Shravani on Manav again for the same reason. She has never really loved or cared selflessly for her son. She always kept her interests as the focal point of her decisions, and she's excused for all her wrong doings. This is amazing indeed. She gets away scot free. Great going CV's and Ekta!
Guys , Sush and Anki must be on their way to Mauritius  😍 ..

I am jealous .It is so cold here and they will be enjoying it in beautiful sunny Mauritius ...😑

The other day Anki was in a down mood , hopefully going on this trip with Sushant will make her happy again ...😊
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Thanks tanya for the prompt update...im glad that manav remained firm on his stand though got a little emotional but finally doesnt go back to archana.
Today both Manav and Archana were so dumb ...

when they want to show a split , the first thing  they do is make these two dumb ...

Manav was super dumb to let savita take tickets to Archana ...
And Archana super dumb that she signed blank piece of paper for savita ..Now savita will make it as a divorce demand and manav will think that Archana wants a divorce ..all this happened within a couple of hours ...🀣

and we are super duper dumb that we watched this crap ...🀣🀣

and by the way , it seems that no one needs a visa to come to Canada ,...

But as long as  you guys are enjoying reading updates and all that , I am more than happy to watch this weird story , only for you guys and Ankita ...πŸ€—πŸ˜†
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Guys , Sush and Anki must be on their way to Mauritius  😍 ..

I am jealous .It is so cold here and they will be enjoying it in beautiful sunny Mauritius ...😑

The other day Anki was in a down mood , hopefully going on this trip with Sushant will make her happy again ...😊

Hope so too Tanya. I hope they get some alone time too. Hope Ankita gets a bit of rest too. Can't wait to see pics and videos.😊
Originally posted by herefornothing

Thanks tanya for the prompt update...im glad that manav remained firm on his stand though got a little emotional but finally doesnt go back to archana.

My pleasure 😊