Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Is SONU partial towards Karunya??? (Page 2)

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

babli1 Senior Member
babli1
babli1

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lucky_rose

i personally feel sonu is very good judge who always give true comments but the way he praises karunya is not good.he praises him very very very much that was not fair amey also deserve that type of praise Embarrassed

no, its not true...in holi gala, amey said his vocie cracked but sonu encouraged him and praised him that he sang very well inspite of that....

lovlina Goldie
lovlina
lovlina

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I think Karu deserves all those accolades he's getting from all the judges. Instead of pointing out at Karu why doesn't Anuj improve his performance and get those accolades? Amey also performed well and he got his due recognition from all the judges. So,no complaints. KARU DESERVES IT FOR SURE. Look at Sandy. He worked on his loopholes and how he got all those praises from the judges. Anuj also should do something like that instead of complainign that Sonu is showing favoritism. It's very dumb. May be u r right becasue Karu is so awesome that he's compelling the judges to favor him by menas of his talent and singing and not by any other factor.
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Glad to see that this thread is going well till now. We know there is a chance that this thread might go haywire if some of you retort in distasteful manner.

It is a request to respect each member's opinion. Please don't get every thread locked. That is not good for any forum. If you don't agree to someone then give your point of view. Let make this interesting debate.

--II-2 dev team
lovlina Goldie
lovlina
lovlina

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
u r rite anjali. Big smile
lucky_rose IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_rose
lucky_rose

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babli1

i personally feel sonu is very good judge who always give true comments but the way he praises karunya is not good.he praises him very very very much that was not fair amey also deserve that type of praise Embarrassed

no, its not true...in holi gala, amey said his vocie cracked but sonu encouraged him and praised him that he sang very well inspite of that....

i agree buddy but what i think i said here.his voice cracked but apart of this fact he sings quite well.Tongue

babli1 Senior Member
babli1
babli1

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by babli1

i agree buddy but what i think i said here.his voice cracked but apart of this fact he sings quite well.Tongue

oops Embarrassed Embarrassed

Ann Hegal Newbie
Ann Hegal
Ann Hegal

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Hi everybody
I am truly very SORRY Embarrassed to have to post this again but this is my true opinion on Karunya and I hope his fan club members won't mind.This guy is just AWESOME!! I have been following II2 and this forum but haven't posted much yet. But Karunya's MINDBLOWING talent are undeniable. I had to post about him and for his support!!
Amey is without any doubt a FANTAsTIC singer cum performer, very sexy,mature and kind human being. BUT in my opinion, Karunya is young, innocent and a mountain of talent!A force to reckon with.Sonu Nigam recognizes this also I believe and all of Sonu's comments are totally from the heart I think.
I work with disabled children and adults. We use pure tones sound technology to help train these people to hear better. When you listen to music without any distortions or flaws it becomes pure tones. The experience is amazing,touches your soul, brings tears to your eyes and helps even disabled ears to discern some sound. Karunya's singing is pure tones, crystal clear and just UNBELIEVABLE!!
KARUNYA ROCKS!! His beautiful soul shines through in all of his music.I wish someday I can request him/sponsor him to come to the USA and sing for these children and my other hearing impaired patients.I wish I could get in touch with him.
By listening to his singing I can imagine how singing greats like Tansen used to create light by deepak raag and rain by Megh raag. Karunya's caliber is touching the STARS and the HEAVENS!! GOD BLESS KARUNYA!!
Sorry for the looonnng post Big smile

Edited by Ann Hegal - 13 March 2006 at 2:36pm

Go to top