Confused - Amey ya Karunya!!!!

nehatyagi1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Friends, I am totally confused whose better Amey or Karunya!!!!! Coz I  feel both of them are really good.....where Amey looks like a Star and has the urge and strong desire to outshine everytime.....he really sings well....

Karunya has a very strong foundation and he surely is lambi race ka Ghoda😊 what say guys.......

I wish this time there are 2 Indian Idols!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartalec21 thumbnail
AMEY DATE IS THE BEST!!!!!!! 👏 ...plzzz vote for amey date ppl.... 😳 😳 😳
its a good confusion 2 have as both of the are good singers.
but karunya is just 19 yrs, yet he is singing so well, especially the last few gals hes been fantabulous.
i think hes gonna win and as a bright future ahead of him
amey ke deewani thumbnail
eventhough karunya sings good...i think amey still gonna win cozz he's got de xyz factors all in him....amey dateeeeeeeee rocks
sekhars36 thumbnail
I had tears early when contestents got voted out. But today after hearing Karu's Ranta Jogi (couldn't hear the Holi song except the recap), my eyes were moist. It was really tooooooooo good to describe. Not that Amey has not sung well, but Karu's voice had a extra magic today.
maybe , but is till feel karunya is the best and most eligible person to win it.

karu rocks, no one can stop him

Originally posted by: sekhars36

I had tears early when contestents got voted out. But today after hearing Karu's Ranta Jogi (couldn't hear the Holi song except the recap), my eyes were moist. It was really tooooooooo good to describe. Not that Amey has not sung well, but Karu's voice had a extra magic today.

ur rgt, i had goose bumps, i have watched the video once and jus listened 2 the song 3 times. hes fantastic. as sonu said hes in a spell to sing excellently.

kothra thumbnail
hi
i agree with u..
both amey n karunya are good..
best wishes to them
let the best man win
Huzi
anjali.nair thumbnail
If audience is confused and undecided on who is best then that makes them both at par singers. I am happy we got to hear such singers in II-2. It would be sad to see either one leave.
*Pinky Rulez* thumbnail
yes plz vote 4 amey date he deserves to be II 😊 😊 😊