Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Tellywood all set to outparty Bollywood!

honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Tellywood all set to outparty Bollywood!

With Bollywood's first family — the Bachchans — deciding to give the traditional Holi bash a miss, TV stars are painting the town red with hip and happening parties. Says TV actor Pooja Ghai Rawal, "I have invited all my TV friends at my place for a huge bash. It will be a grand Holi party with dholaks, bhang and colours. It will be a day long affair and I am sure it will be a rocking party!"

Incidentally, most TV stars are not shooting this year. "For the last two years I have been busy with work. But I am glad this year I will be going for a Holi party. I have received several invites and I am still not sure which one to attend," confesses Akashh Deep Saigal.

According to most small screen stars, the Zoom party at Sun 'n' Sand will be interesting — the dress code is strictly white. Sources close to the channel say that they are expecting almost all the big stars from the small screen, including Mona Singh and others. (Oh wowwwwwww, I just hope SS comes to this party LOLtoo and finally get rid of her white pantsLOL, I am sure Zoom Organizers are sick n tired of her pantsLOL How I wish, I was invited, I would have splashed colors first at SS pantsAngryAngryAngry)

Radhika Kumar, producer of 'Miilee' has also invited the television fraternity for a bash at Bohemia. "We have a rain dance to set the mood for Holi. DJ Akbar Sami will be spinning Holi numbers." Rohit Roy has also decided to throw a bash at his place this year. "We've just got our place painted white and now with Holi I dread to think what's gonna happen," he laughs. "But I have invited all my friends including Sanjay Gupta, Sharman Joshi, Samir Soni and others."

Kiran Bawa who will be attending the annual Holi party thrown by Aditya Motwani in Bandra says, "The party at the Motwani's is amazing. We party all day."

Edited by honeylime - 13 March 2006 at 4:37pm

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
LOL thanks for the article Tongue
currentchaos Goldie
currentchaos
currentchaos

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks LOL
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz