Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

proceed d SwaRon track!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
i hope swayam aur attitude dikhaye aur sharon ko aur hurt kare taake voh khud apne feelings ehsaas kare aur confess kare.. i also hope this happens the following week (12/19) as i have finals and want to concentrate on d3 when this happens =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bitz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "proceed d SwaRon track!! (Page 7)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
To all swaron fans, friends, please, don't be dishearten so much.Disapprove

No one can eliminate swaron story after what we have seen on screen. They have created "niche" in D3 as a couple and as individual also with their performence.Thumbs Up Clap

I always believe in quality than Quantity, and do i have to give you all proof of Quality work done by swaron.Wink

We all know , how good they are as actor, and we don't want their "bar of acting " to be decreased, Do we ? so I prefer good script and nice dialogue for duo, rather mere eyelocks and group dialogues. EmbarrassedLOL

D3 creative team has never let us down, and cv's also know that what magic and fire they create on screen. So i don't mind waiting  as their best is yet to come  Embarrassed Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bitz-muskurana

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fragrance--

No one can eliminate swaron story after what we have seen on screen. They have created "niche" in D3 as a couple and as individual also with their performence.Thumbs Up Clap

I always believe in quality than Quantity, and do i have to give you all proof of Quality work done by swaron.Wink

We all know , how good they are as actor, and we don't want their "bar of acting " to be decreased, Do we ? so I prefer good script and nice dialogue for duo, rather mere eyelocks and group dialogues. EmbarrassedLOL

D3 creative team has never let us down, and cv's also know that what magic and fire they create on screen. So i don't mind waiting  as their best is yet to come  Embarrassed Smile 

how perfectly u hv put forward ur point...but u see such is da love wch swaron fans hv for swaron dat even 1 day without their epi hurts us sooo much...Cry

bhavika0611-bitz-

sadiakajenian

Groupbie

sadiakajenian

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Missed SwaRon in yesterday's episode man!! Not at all fair.. CVs r really testing our patience.. More than enough .. CVs NEED TO PROCEED THE SWARON TRACK !!! if there's no swaron then i m not gonna watch D3 anymoree !!!! Angry Palki mam pleasee we love D3 and all the couples but if no Swaron in 1 whole episode and yesterday's episode was just completely about Kriyaansh and tht made me hate Kriyaansh and not even a single scene of Swaron not at all fair ..!! we need our SwaRon Backk Unhappy ..

-bitz-muskurana

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
ya... 1 day widout SwaRon is turning out to be... Like 4 days widout SwaRon...!!!

-bitz-muskurana

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

Originally posted by -Fragrance--

how perfectly u hv put forward ur point...but u see such is da love wch swaron fans hv for swaron dat even 1 day without their epi hurts us sooo much...Cry

I so agree!!We really love them so much that not seeing them for one day makes us REALLY SAD!Cry

-bitz-

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadiakajenian

Missed SwaRon in yesterday's episode man!! Not at all fair.. CVs r really testing our patience.. More than enough .. CVs NEED TO PROCEED THE SWARON TRACK !!! if there's no swaron then i m not gonna watch D3 anymoree !!!! Angry Palki mam pleasee we love D3 and all the couples but if no Swaron in 1 whole episode and yesterday's episode was just completely about Kriyaansh and tht made me hate Kriyaansh and not even a single scene of Swaron not at all fair ..!! we need our SwaRon Backk Unhappy ..

a proper balance without overdose of ny couple is all wat we want...dat wud be fair to both kriyansh nd swaron fan bases...

-bitz-

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
@joyee i so much agree to that...!!!

-bitz-muskurana

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.