Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

proceed d SwaRon track!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

ABBY92

IF-Sizzlerz

ABBY92

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Yeah,SwaRon's story needs to start movin nw...Cant c them like tis for long...they gotta start showin more of Sharon fallin in luv wit Swayam nw...v wait n wait...but nutin happens...v request..aso ntg happpens...v demand...n then it turns in2 a fite...n Palki says dnt demand...i jus dnt undastand...dnt they get tat almost half their audience is watchin tis show for SwaRon!!! Or they jus dnt care???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bitz-muskurana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "proceed d SwaRon track!! (Page 5)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
ek toh already i lack patience... Upar se they are testing it to extreme levels...!!! I am clueless... I dunno wat to do...!!! This is making me more and more angry...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bitz-

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY92

Yeah,SwaRon's story needs to start movin nw...Cant c them like tis for long...they gotta start showin more of Sharon fallin in luv wit Swayam nw...v wait n wait...but nutin happens...v request..aso ntg happpens...v demand...n then it turns in2 a fite...n Palki says dnt demand...i jus dnt undastand...dnt they get tat almost half their audience is watchin tis show for SwaRon!!! Or they jus dnt care???

wid such a fine actor lk sneha at their disposal...dey can gv us such amazing scenes of sharon falling in love...isn't it????????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227bhavika0611-bitz-

SwaRon227

SwaRon227

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
OH SRSLYYY MANNN! TO WHAT EXTENT WE WILL BE WAITING FOR OUR TURN ??? 
KI OKAY AAJ POORE EPI MEIN NO SWARON.. NOT EVEN A GLIMPSE OF THEM .. KAL AAYEGA ... NO SWARON AGAIN ! OKAY .. AB TO SERIAL KHATAM HO AGAY NOOO SWARON!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?Angry

I'm really sorry itta jangleepana dikhane ke liye but what do i do? the whole tym i was sitting and watching .. waiting for swaron ... at least 2 min ? VO bhi nahi ? </3  at least sharon ko uski taraf dekhte hue dikha dete -___________________-

-bitz-

dew_dropz

dew_dropz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
hopes they'll proceed to d swaron track  soon

-bitz-

SwaRon227

SwaRon227

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Jayeeta di.. seriously is topic pe to aao hii mat .. -___- SUCHHH a waste of human resource it is!  Dance fest mein agar sneha & shan didnt danced na .. tab to sahi mein HADHHH ho jayegii.. shantannu and sneha are Brilliant dancers !! and  awesome actors !!! 1st timers !! but still SOOO good !!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bitz-muskurana

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasie

ek toh already i lack patience... Upar se they are testing it to extreme levels...!!! I am clueless... I dunno wat to do...!!! This is making me more and more angry...!!!

lets not lose our coolness...lets keep it dignified...if our voice is heard den fyn...odrwise chuck it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227-bitz-krittika23

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
@joyee... I completely agree wid u on this...!!!

-bitz-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.