Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

AmRiTa_S

IF-Dazzler

AmRiTa_S

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I so agree its been so many months that d3 started and all cv's are doing is busy maing sharon the villian for no reason...koi aur nahin mila inko villian banaane ke liye...hate cv's for nt making sharon change...ek swayam that who was head over heels in love with sharon and now toh we dnt even see him smiling..

Whats going on cv's..please dnt test our patience like this...they are so liked and adored by everyone..we all want swaron track to progress asap...

Please make sharon and swayam a couple jaldi se...dnt do this to swaron fans...make sharon change and we really dnt have any strength left to see them seperate like this...we want some progress and please give equal space to both couples.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227-bitz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "proceed d SwaRon track!! (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasie

no use joker... As palki had said remember dis is kria's story...!!! Toh i think SwaRon is dearer only to us...!!!and as it is i have all my patience...

correction...  she said story frm kria's point of view...nd kria's story will be left incmplt without swaron...remember without sharon's confession kriyansh wudn't hv b'cum frnds...thr u go...importance of swaron...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227-bitz-AmRiTa_S

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

Originally posted by swaron502

swaron track aage badao vrna i wil killl u CVs...!!!!!!!!

no point...dey hardly care for sentiments of swaron fans...Cry

huh...!!!!! tats wy i hat it wen dey sideline swaron...!!!!!!! cmon CVs dono couples ko equal space dena kb sikhoge?????? i seriously gona kill u agar i dnt get swaron on mnday...just giv ur adress

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bitz-

-bitz-

IF-Dazzler

-bitz-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i wish dey show sumthing i'm very upset!! i mean kal ke scenes dekhke i was soo excited to watch todays epi but koi faida nahi hua!!Cry

AmRiTa_S

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@joyee par patience rakhne ki bhi limit hoti hai...

muskurana

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
yeah joker u rite...!!!!!!! Cvs monday ko kuch nhi dikhaya to anjaam acha nhi hoga...!!!!!!!

-bitz-muskurana

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasie

@joyee par patience rakhne ki bhi limit hoti hai...

aaj toh meri bhi nahi hai...

-bitz-

SwaRon227

SwaRon227

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Exactlyyy! If sharon ad nt confessed the fight between kriyaansh would pakka hav become a WARRR by now!! SWARON ISS IMPORTANT !! 

And yes its a story by kria's point of view iska matlab ye nhi kuch aur ho hi nhi!? </3

-bitz-muskurana

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.