India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Sneha (Page 5)

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Ok tell me admail, what if..tomorrow Ekta introduces a twist that sneha is actually Bajaj-Prerna's daughter..and those paternity reports (saying that sneha was anu's daughter) were forged by aparna. Sneha finds out this too, and slowly slowly gets detached from anurag. I am only giving an imaginary situation. Will u still like sneha the same way you like her now? Will you still support her? Ask yourself and answer honestly.

My point is- we sll are seeing sneha for the person that she is. WORSE than sharad because sharad admits that he is bad, and so, in that area, he IS better than sneha. You, I am afraid, are looking at her in positive light because she happens to be daughter of your darling anurag.

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip

Ok tell me admail, what if..tomorrow Ekta introduces a twist that sneha is actually Bajaj-Prerna's daughter..and those paternity reports (saying that sneha was anu's daughter) were forged by aparna. Sneha finds out this too, and slowly slowly gets detached from anurag. I am only giving an imaginary situation. Will u still like sneha the same way you like her now? Will you still support her? Ask yourself and answer honestly.

My point is- we sll are seeing sneha for the person that she is. WORSE than sharad because sharad admits that he is bad, and so, in that area, he IS better than sneha. You, I am afraid, are looking at her in positive light because she happens to be daughter of your darling anurag.

Regardless of my affection for Anurag's children, there is no comparison between Sharad and Sneha in my opinion. Sharad is inherently bad. Sneha is not.
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Sneha and sharad comparision at the point that who is better! come on guyz .. if sharad can cofessed the crime and then at the same point he isnt admitting infront of everyone, then wat it means, do he loves sneha, ok mayb he did a mistake by doing such things with mukti but now the way he is reacting isnt a fault, itz a crime, poor mukti has to prove herself.Noone is believeing her coz they have a strong image of sharad.I know sneha's behaviour is unacceptable but atleast she is beahiving in not ne kind of normal circumstances,the balme has totally hurt sneha's feelings.She is not at all ready to accept the truth thatz y she is saying such things to mukti.She is not bad but circumstances are changing her mind coz she loves her husband.But at the sametime think abt the times when she will come across the truth!! it will b a horiible time for her.As mukti felt bad on knowing prem intentions over their love, then think abt sneha, both the circumstances are same!!but the characters are different, and better avoid anuragh in this discussion plz Embarrassed
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
and tulip ..she is not admail she is adity. Tongue
ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Yeah well, u shud ask yourself that question? I like Sneha anyways whether she is BPs daughter or APs. She is cute...atleast thats what her character is. Sure she was horrible to Mukti but Ekta made that to give her character darker shades or else we will be sick and tired of her for being such a goody-goody.

As for Sneha turning out to be BPs daughter, it would hardly matter if AP fans won't like her anymore, cauz then the BP fans would start loving her for ignoring her. I won't be surprised if u r the first one in line for that.

Originally posted by admail_bd

Originally posted by tulip

Regardless of my affection for Anurag's children, there is no comparison between Sharad and Sneha in my opinion. Sharad is inherently bad. Sneha is not.
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Inoia, I wasnt asking anything to u dear ! I was asking admail, and she agrees that she has affection for sneha-prem because they are anurag's children, that's partiality, but I am happy she accepts it Big smile
I don't think we B-P fans are partial, u'll not see us supporting Tanisha or Cookie when they do bad stuff.
You'll not see tulsimihir-fans supporting ansh either.

IF sheha turns out bajaj's daughter, I'll certainly feel sympathy,but not for sneha. For BAJAJ LOL aisi vamp uski beti kaise ho sakti hai LOL

Go to top