psawyer

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
whats that got to do with anything?

sweta.sweet Senior Member
sweta.sweet
sweta.sweet

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tirfk123

i think the picturization is goin in a true way.. noone will take such a thing at an instance.. n in tht anger.. people can do even worst.. but they were good still they were listenin to her... imgaine urself in sneha's position.. i donno.. shena is sooooooo good looking and i donno wats wrong with this monkey.. he like tht stupid mukhti.. who looks yyyaaaaaksssssss Angry

what do you mean??Confused

tmobile Senior Member
tmobile
tmobile

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
i agree with u
sweta.sweet Senior Member
sweta.sweet
sweta.sweet

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
with who?? LOL LOL
Mitun Senior Member
Mitun
Mitun

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
i dont what she says, believe me alot people probalby say shit stuff like, after all why should she believe her, she loves her husband
apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I understand that Sneha would obviously defend her husband, but why does she have insult Mukti to defend Sharad...If she had so much faith in her husband she should have tried and convinced Mukti, instead of lowering her...and how the hell did class come up...that was so narrow-minded of sneha to say that...that shows that she is like the rest of those snobby, snooty, arrogant rich ppl...Sneha basically threw her status in Mukti's face...there goes her 20 yr friendship with her...

I think Mukti should screw them all over...seriously, no one believes her and she isn't gonna get any support from these rich hypocrites...I feel really bad for Mukti's dad...he just has to listen to that crap ppl are saying about her daughter...god, Sharad seriously should be beaten and the whole world should know about that the Great Shalender's son is a rapist...he should campaign that....loser family!
xoxsubhaxox IF-Dazzler
xoxsubhaxox
xoxsubhaxox

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
wat sneha did was totally wrong..but then again having someone say that ur husband raped her is pretty harsh! also with the fact that mukti did have a misunderstanding with sharad before and sneha got really upset! but still sneha should have called her a middle class driver's daughter who she regrets ever to be friends with!!
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
when Prem and sneha were insulting mukti yesterday, Mukti's dad just had this defeated look on his face like he was saying "I told you that these rich people are hypocrites, they are not our apne, no matter how much we believe they are". that was so sad, that a father couldn't help his daughter...fathers always want to protect their daughters from all harm, and because he has no money, status, power, he can't do anything....can't even get justice for her...that sucks

Go to top