India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Sneha (Page 2)

smartypant IF-Dazzler
smartypant
smartypant

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I think Sneha shouldn't have told Mukti all that..She wil realize by herself later on... Smile

tensin Newbie
tensin
tensin

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
yea mukti might not 4giv sneha becuz of tht lecture on class thinni...i hated when sneha talked abt mukti bein a middle class..i hated tht.....i think mukti should leave n go far away from all tht family mem.n settle n after years when mukti returns thn prem's gonna see her wit her new husby n he's gonna regret.....i hate sharad afta all wht he did ......i knew tht rapist was sharad....all ma frnz told meh he's de rapist.....lol....guessed right.......
harleen grewal IF-Dazzler
harleen grewal
harleen grewal

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Was Sneha right in saying all that stuff to Mukti--about class etc? Even if she was angry about the Sharad thing, was it right to call Mukti a "middle-class" girl and all that?? They say that in anger people often say the truth--so does that mean that Sneha was lying all along about her friendship with Mukti?

Also, do you think Mukti should forgive Sneha? I think she should not forgive her, at least for a while. She should become really successful and then show Sneha that she's not a "middle-class" girl--that would be a slap on Sneha's and the whole family's face.

yah i agree and was mean of sneha to call mukti middle class girl!

ASHiiEx33 IF-Dazzler
ASHiiEx33
ASHiiEx33

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Yeah i agree wid u Sneha was too mean to Mukti, i feel bad for her Cry Cry
~nikki~ IF-Sizzlerz
~nikki~
~nikki~

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
mukti shud not forget snehd. i agree wid identity also but the thing is that she loves prerna a lot and so calls her maa and that is y she always go to their house. but now when nobody is there to support her sneha is calling her a middle class. thats very bad. they both have been friends for a long time and now all of a sudden eeeeeeeeeeeee. i hate this. actually it is very bad. when they r good friends sneha shud say i dont believe u u mite have mistake coz sharad is not like. but that stupid woman is callin mukti a midddle class girl. what does she think of herself. this is totlaly insane. how cud she call mukti a middle class girl. what will happen when she will come to know the truth?
just4coll Senior Member
just4coll
just4coll

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Totally agree... I mean, what was all that about. She's known Mukti all her life and when the rapist was supposedly Prem, she was all on Mukti's side. Par jab khud ke pati par baat aayi tab...

And shudn't she think what wud Mukti get out of accusing a married man of rape. Its not like she'd be able to move up in life, since Sharad is already married, and that too to some1 Mukti considered a sister. And where the hell did class enter the picture from anyways???

Anyway it was Mukti's stupidity. Instead of saying anything to Sneha, she shud have just waited till Prerna came along and shown the proff to her, instead of confronting Sneha. Mukti is way toooo impulsive and to your face, and thats what lands her in trbl... And thats whats gonna land her in trbl this time as well. No1 is obviously gonna support her... What I am actually wondering abt is that how is everyone finally gonna turn arnd and start believing her, whats gonna happen that gonna make people realize that she was telling the truth. Its not like anyone is gonna be supporting her. And after Prerna starts disbelieving her, I don't think Mukti and her dad will wanna be hanging arnd the Bajaj's place....
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
agreed, her dad will probably say, "I told you so" and they will leave town...
tirfk123 Groupbie
tirfk123
tirfk123

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
i think the picturization is goin in a true way.. noone will take such a thing at an instance.. n in tht anger.. people can do even worst.. but they were good still they were listenin to her... imgaine urself in sneha's position.. i donno.. shena is sooooooo good looking and i donno wats wrong with this monkey.. he like tht stupid mukhti.. who looks yyyaaaaaksssssss Angry

Edited by tirfk123 - 13 March 2006 at 3:05pm

Go to top