India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Sneha

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Was Sneha right in saying all that stuff to Mukti--about class etc? Even if she was angry about the Sharad thing, was it right to call Mukti a "middle-class" girl and all that?? They say that in anger people often say the truth--so does that mean that Sneha was lying all along about her friendship with Mukti?

Also, do you think Mukti should forgive Sneha? I think she should not forgive her, at least for a while. She should become really successful and then show Sneha that she's not a "middle-class" girl--that would be a slap on Sneha's and the whole family's face.

ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I would really want to c mukti become successful on her own rights but dont think ekta will let that happen. Besides it might take her atleast 5 yrs to bcum that rich but I think its going to be a while b4 we see another leap in kasauti.

Sneha was definitely not right about what she said to Mukti. But she does live with Damini and may be her opinions are starting to rub off on her. I think Mukti will forgive her.
afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i agree with you. i feel so sorry for mukti, no one is believing her, she is raped and everyone blames her. what is this? she is the victim not the raptist? and sneha, okay he is her husband but mukti was like a sister for her, so i think she should even think about it and what did she do, she only blame her for her background. after everyone believing her, she shouldnt forgive sneha for a while. Angry
ayushiamin Groupbie
ayushiamin
ayushiamin

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
ya i feel sorry for her too Cry Cry
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
i know--i mean, how many days has the family known Sharad? and mukti?? And in the precap, Kamini tells Prerna to differentiate between apne and paraye...char dino se Sharad ko jaante hai, aur mukti ko 20 saal se...ekhi jhatge mein voh parayi ho gaya??? Yeh hai prerna ka pyar? uski mamta?? What did Prerna say before she went to her mother's house--I'll support you no matter what--she was prepared to support her when they thought it was UD, but not when it is sharad? They are all liars--"middle-class" people like mukti are not the ones at fault--the upper-class are the ones who have a "middle-class" mentality--about classes, social status etc. Two things that mukti should learn form this:

1. Apna khoon apna hi hota hai--muu boli beti tab tak apni hoti hai jab tak voh hume kush rahke--as soon as she does something that we don't like, we distance her from ourselves
2. No matter how much people inter-mix in these so-called classes, the "middle-class" (i HATE that term) are always inferior and they should always be aware of their place in life...sad, really.   

and a final third thing--people are LIARS. koi apna nahi hota--achchi waqt mein sab saat hote hain, bura waqt aaya nahi ke sab gayab. Matlabi hain sab rishte. Cry
i4identity Groupbie
i4identity
i4identity

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
yaar i dont understand why people are being so sympathetic with mukti...she is not that dudh ki dhuli either....first they show she is so ambitious, she wont take the job given by rishabh n look on her own...then after some time she becomes the owner of prem's company...start tossing him for everything he does...i mean why does she have to get so mixed up in their society n then try to make them behave the so called "middle class" way which i think is no middle class anyway....

i mean mukti has been shown one of the best daughter a middle class dad can have...n then she just goes to sucha spoilt brat's room where he is trying to havea one night stand with some crappy girl n sleeps with him with her own will....in what sense did she have those middle class values n was diff from one of those spoilt high class girls who just throw themselves at other peoples service....

ye sab dhong hai...mukti was just infactuated with prem n no one can call it love...Prerna was also once a middle class girl, n was in love with anurag...why is that love missing from mukti's eyes.....i wont call whatever mukti did "a gesture of love" ..it was total lust..n she is only reponsible for whatever happened to her....i mean being a girl u shud know ur limits...sleeping with this guy n then threatening him that she will tell his truth to prerna...is that all she is left with to do...where did all the "Career" funda go....
Ali IF-Dazzler
Ali
Ali

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
actually as i told she got a shock
she can bare the truth that why
but when she will get te truth she will be with mukti and she will give divorce to Sharad
---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
i tottally agree wit u i hate snehe for wat she said

Go to top