Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mujhe tumahari koi baat par vishwaas nahi

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Liked the way Dev firmly answered to Bh nautanki  and liked the way no one went forward except Padma and she mobilized the others lagta hai paapo ka gadha baar gaya hai and this is punishment time. One by one she will get her dues😉

Bh looked mad shouting at the very people who rescued her😆
Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklingeyes thumbnail
really loved DEV...he was too good today
chotibahufan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
R/K is making Dev stronger and stronger day by day.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I too loved it when Dev said these words. He has become very strong & his trust on Radhika is also getting stronger day by day. I agree.Bak ka paap ka ghar bhar chuka hai.Now it's payback time. She'll get punished for every crime that she has committed.The people who saved her called her mad.That was a real treat.
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved that dialogue... way to go dev... waiting to listen more from u
Surish thumbnail
Barka is paying for her deeds while Dev is gaining recognition
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya liked it .Actually his dialogue was too good 'ek baat to kya ,ek word par bhi nahi'

yes his faith is becoming stronger and stronger due to such nautankis of bh. and he is fighting for radhika .Now radhika doesn't say anything against anyone even after accusing so dev faces back others like bh and padma . This way he has become determined and now doesn't believe anymore others .Yes he has not that thoughts about wrong intentions of them but now they will also start .way to gooo.
lovv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
for a long time i was wtng for this dilg frm dev wenever bh makes radhika a victim of false happenings..thanks dev