India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Think positive guyz......

hello64 Goldie
hello64
hello64

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Don't worry... even though I am also worrying about the future of Angad and Kirpa but we need to think positive. I think some of you forgot that Kyph is about to people-angad and Kirpa- who are very different from each other but are destined to fall in love. And don't worry Mishti and Angad may come back together but kirpa will always stand between the two because A+K's love is way stronger than Mishti and Angad's love... if there's any love at alll. So thinking positivly,kirpa's baby dies, Prithvi gets better but gets sentenced 14 years in prison, Mishti is the new women and does get pregnant but the baby isn't Angad's even though he may think it is. I know most if the things I wrote may not happen Angry because ekta is smart enough to think about making those changes to the story. But it could always happen!!
So guyz don't lose hope cuz angad and kirpa forever and Mishti and Prithvi you two need to learn that angad and kirpa love each other. Angad does not love you mishti and Prithvi kirpa does not love you either... she doesn't even like you she simply hates you!

DON'T LOSE HOPE GUZ!

ANGAD AND KIRPA FOREVER!

Sal13 Senior Member
Sal13
Sal13

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
YEAH!! YOU SAID IT!!!!AngryBig smile
Couldn't agree more!! Big smile Big smile Big smile
justchill Goldie
justchill
justchill

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
You are so Right, you know Even if ANgad and Kripa separates, i still enjoy the love between them, there love takes awesome shapes when they separate, Embarrassed

Takecare
Justchill
vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Dinky said yesterday(I think) some new guy is coming related to Misthy and she dint tell the relationship, and he helps angad with his career. So Kripa might be thinking that angad is behind misthy and when misthy gets preg with that new guy she might think it's coz of angad but not. Embarrassed

Yeah angad and kripa may marry any number of times to any number of ppl but they r made for each other Angry
monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vallanki

Dinky said yesterday(I think) some new guy is coming related to Misthy and she dint tell the relationship, and he helps angad with his career. So Kripa might be thinking that angad is behind misthy and when misthy gets preg with that new guy she might think it's coz of angad but not. Embarrassed

Yeah angad and kripa may marry any number of times to any number of ppl but they r made for each other Angry

yes you are right but i feel stil verry bad of that little baby sabne usska sandwich bana diyaAngry

aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I agree with u
bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hello64

Don't worry... even though I am also worrying about the future of Angad and Kirpa but we need to think positive. I think some of you forgot that Kyph is about to people-angad and Kirpa- who are very different from each other but are destined to fall in love. And don't worry Mishti and Angad may come back together but kirpa will always stand between the two because A+K's love is way stronger than Mishti and Angad's love... if there's any love at alll. So thinking positivly,kirpa's baby dies, Prithvi gets better but gets sentenced 14 years in prison, Mishti is the new women and does get pregnant but the baby isn't Angad's even though he may think it is. I know most if the things I wrote may not happen Angry because ekta is smart enough to think about making those changes to the story. But it could always happen!!
So guyz don't lose hope cuz angad and kirpa forever and Mishti and Prithvi you two need to learn that angad and kirpa love each other. Angad does not love you mishti and Prithvi kirpa does not love you either... she doesn't even like you she simply hates you!

DON'T LOSE HOPE GUZ!

ANGAD AND KIRPA FOREVER!

is it ok if I tell you I love you for this? Big smile
Angad and Kripa forever! Big smile
ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
no matter how many times they break up we all know at the end they will be together Embarrassed Embarrassed
its ektas serial LOL

Go to top