Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Warning: TM is in a very bad mood today.

The Princess & The Pauper
Isn't Payal LUCKY? She's practically marrying royalty! Let's go shopping! Let's make plans! Let's ignore THIS panic attack from the old man and PLAN an engagement!l We won't go nutso like we did the last time it happened remember? There will be no moaning and groaning, no emotional blackmail, no forced engagement of a young 18 year old girl to a 30 something stranger... Hell No! Royalty will pay! Let's party!

Torture Track
Because the REAL sadist needs his glorifying moment on the show.

Good Girl Khushi!
Never stop that pretty little brain from working. Ever!

Oh Look Di! *Pouts*
Your brother won't come for Pooja. He won't listen to me either... Or notice I exist. But never mind that. Aren't the clouds pretty up here, all around both our heads?

Look, Listen, Leave
Yes Khushiji, my brother is right here watching me talk to you on the phone. Yes, yes, he's listening intently... Are you coming over? Yes, more intently now. Please bring your fiance. Hang on, wait... Oh crap, he stalked off. Bye.

Is It Too Much to Ask?
That you JUST.PICK.ONE of the two goddamned saris, so I can wear it? How difficult is it for you to do that? How difficult is it for you to end this farce so I can go to London? Wait! Where are you going? Come back!

Hey You! Slave!
Go get my man! No, wait... I didn't mean it that way.

Flicker... Flicker
Did you just refuse to go up to my man's room? Hmm why do I find a refusal disturbing? It's the actual encounters which should bother me, but never do. Never mind, don't I look pretty sitting here, waiting for Nani to stop using my last name?

One Step at a Time
Keep walking Khushi girl!!

Unbelievable!
Yes, because today when she dazedly wandered into your room (and really? does her path lead her anywhere else, you fool?), looking upset no less, you asked a few curious questions, then getting a pretty worried looking shake of the head, your reaction was "Unbelievable?" - Seriously? I want to slap you upside the head today ASR, I'm not afraid of your bark (even if I like you're bite). You're spending way too much time on that laptop, and I hope not La. Come ON dude!

Look at my Necklace!
The same one you liked, and my boyfriend bought for me, in a fit of rage, thinking all the while that it would make you jealous. Isn't it lovely? I LOVE him! Now help me look for my earring slave!

Dead Man Walking
Down the stairs... Trip, fall and die, you sicko! We can hope right?

Pre-Cap
What pre-cap?

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanuprs67schwailuvdarcyshafArHiJordinsimbelhumhemeghnajennylives85Surefire27LalalandxMissykp123dknalakashevannusourabhsvmishaz01anuvermaSuman786deepa911felly_asavvzgilgameshhparulpeachesandcreamKHUSHIASRserendipity235chupachupWorkerBLX2FX2fazzy-wazzySeattleiteRadhe1085callydpayal.12princezsafaNeemsundariJuicee_Sushienancynairrenee27-TomNJerry-DCgirlniru273mirnalinisun2011P4ROccuteaangelTangledjamoshi2507ravenheartSwap-Arhihamzanuhashaz2009music1shilparoxxminimuffin86S.Stephyipkknd06--Sobi--bfunofbb123FebruaryFlowernature-loverpremparbatMsCeylonBunny_BearfareeArielKeshriyaGanBarunFanMarybartonsmitarvasirajuSupna9shena07--Krish---Antu-_-Aslan-evelinesubiscsmonsi08lara3110asha...ShiningStar18.Euphoria.mommamia* Unnati *--Nargis--serialjunkiepinky_blueskiesImziSofna..Amina..applesauce.CandYlicious_SDiyaS.Saraa.naz17555Suchi.Rsbk2RiyaDuttaArhimaniacajoopincandescent-CoolChick-Mephistoprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thursday's Track" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neemsundari

Goldie

Neemsundari

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Awesome post, and way to girl, with that anger!!

Precisely what I felt... so much so I could highlight every word you said in red! Clap

Edited by Neemsundari - 08 December 2011 at 8:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nancynairHeadOverHeelsmusic1

showstruck

IF-Rockerz

showstruck

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Funny and Amazing...how do you write so well? But, Arnav will come downstairs tomorrow..as I saw in the SBS. And he was suspicious too? staring at khushi..at least i thought..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011HeadOverHeelsshilparoxxnaz17555

svmi

svmi

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
brilliant post as usual. already looking forward to reading the next.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeels

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Your writing is cute! Khushi-esque!

HeadOverHeels

--Krish--

IF-Rockerz

--Krish--

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
good write up !!

only thing is ASR might have said unbelievable because she came to his room, upset, didnt say anything and just left.. and he takes a minute or 2 to process KKG and her reactions.. he might come down for the pooja looking for kkg.. since in sbs/sbb when shyam is introduced to kkg, he is there looking at her.. so hopefully his unbelievable might have been and instant response.. i am not siding with anyone .. it is how i felt it.. may be i am wrong also.. after all cvs have the knack of proving all of our assumptions and predictions wrong.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz01sun2011HeadOverHeelsImzi

peachesandcream

peachesandcream

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
well saidClap

Your posts are always so well written and you capture all the inconsistencies so well.

really it is frustrating but perhaps Angali and La can put their heads together and come up with one almost complete brain.

the Gupta family has always treated Payal differently then Khushi.  note how Khushi is responsible for working outside of the home and then getting constant criticism from Bua.  no one cares that Khushi does not want to be married to Shyam.

Edited by peachesandcream - 08 December 2011 at 9:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jioraHeadOverHeelsInfofan

soni_md

soni_md

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
So true ... couldn't have said it better myself ... they're turning, and if they turn too much, they're going to have people Tuning off ...

HeadOverHeels

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.