Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

13th March India Update

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
13th March India Update

Narpat House-Living Room

Manno Bhabhi, Saloni, Narpat, Ambika, Samar, Kaveri & Gayatri are all eagerly awaiting the outcome. Manno Bhabhi says that she went begging to 1000 people proposing Shubra's hand in marriage but no one agreed. She never thought of Neel as an option. She adds that if Shubra has some brain she will definitely agree for the match. And Neel is such a good person that even if we wash Neel's feet and drink the water it wld still stand small.

Terrace
Neel tells Shubra that it's his decision to marry her. He has already talked to the fly members who have given their consent. Shubra replies that why do you want to marry me after knowing that I am carrying Karan's child. I fail to understd ur reason. You are marrying me out of pity, which is unacceptable to me, life full of pity is worse than death. Shubra tells Neel that No she cannot marry him.

Living Room
Kaveri full of nastiness says that we shd think of society, what will people say regd this marriage? After all we belong to upper caste and Neel is from lower caste. People will point out finger at us that there must be something wrong with the girl.
Manno bhabhi gets very angry & tells her that whenever you speak you have to speak bad, why the hell do you speak when elders are here to take decision. And what abt society? To hell with society, where is it when we are in pain, in trouble? Neel is the best match Shubra can get.
Kaveri continues that its abt my sister-in-law and I am concerned abt her. After all at one point of time she loved Karan and he was her first love. First love is difficult to forget and also becoz Shubra "Karan ki pyaar ki nishani ko pal rahi hai".
Samar tells Kaveri to stop her nonsense. Saloni says that Shubra's consent is necessary for marriage.

Terrace
Neel tells Shubra that who am I to pity you. It is my decision to marry you. Shubra ques him that how can you suddenly decide to marry me? Neel earnestly replies that suddenly my life changed, suddenly my heart said that I shd spend my life with you. I cannot give you the stars but honestly I will keep you happy. Shubra with tears says that I am not worthy of you. How can I ever marry you? Neel is persistent and says that Life is beautiful and I want to include you in my life and make it more beautiful.

Living Room
All are wondering abt Shubra's decision. Manno bhabhi prays to DeviMa that I will offer 1001 coconuts and come barefoot to you, please make Shubra agree for the match.
Neel comes there and Narpat asks him abt his talk with Shubra. Neel tells everyone that Shubra has said yes, she has agreed for the match.
Ambika happily hugs Saloni who hugs Samar. Shubra comes down and hugs Saloni. Saloni wipes off Shubra's tears and tells her that its is a happy moment and a new life for Neel & you. Ambika says that Neel is like God to us. Narpat adds that Neel will also make a good son-in-law.
Saloni goes to the Goddess Durga idol in her house and shares that whenever there is hopelessness in life, we doubt you and then suddenly you prove your presence by showing the light. For the blessings showered on Shubra I will always be indebted to you. Neel joins her and with restrained pain tells Saloni that now you will thank me and say that I have kept up our friendship, I have proved to be a true friend, well I don't know any more filmy dialogues. And if you say all these things then I am going to pull your "choti" like before. Saloni asks that Neel why are you so Good? Neel tells her that I have a brain & I thought its high time I got married so that I can have breakfast, and good food, someone to take care of my likes/dislikes someone who will wait for me everyday. Kaveri overhears this.

Neel's House
Rewa is angry with Neel for being mysteriously missing. Neel tells her that you can get angry but I will always try to pacify you. Rewa smiles and tells him not to go missing again and leaves. Aapji goes to get food for Neel. Narpat calls up Neel and tells him that marriage date needs to be decided and it cannot be delayed further. Neel answers that whatever he decides is agreeable to him. Aapji brings food and tells Neel to eat and take rest. Neel informs Aapji that he wants to tell him that he has decided to get married. Aapji feels very happy. But Neel tells him that he is sorry he did not seek his permission beforehand. Neel tells him he has decided to marry Shubra and seeks Aapji's blessings.

Narpat House-Living Room
Narpat informs Manno bhabhi that Neel is fine with our decision. Manno bhabhi says that till "holastak" there cannot be any marriage but after that we can do it ASAP. Kaveri says that this will give time to Shubra to stabilize. Ambika says that she has full faith in Neel, he cld convince Shubra without pressurizing her. Kaveri says that may be becoz of the envt, emotions of the fly members Neel is trying to impress. Samar tells Kaveri to shut up and tells her he knows Neel well enough to vouch that Neel wld not try to impress. Manno bhabhi tells that let 'Holastak end and then life will be fine.

Gayatri Room
Gayatri is talking to Saloni that you have the purest heart & u r loving, honest, have values, and have sacrificed your dreams for the honor of the house. You have a big heart. And that ur a good daughter. Saloni says that Neel deserves all the credit. Actually Neel was never mine. It was destiny's game. It was destined that I will marry Nahar and I am very happy with him. Regd the values, I have recd them from Papa, Mummy and you buasa. Gayatri tells that everyone shd get a daughter like Saloni. Both cry and hug.

Samar comes there and tells Saloni that this is not the time to cry. Samar informs him that Papa has asked to leave now or else her in-laws will get upset. Saloni agrees. Saloni calls Nahar who is happy that she remembered him. She tells him that you are always close to my heart. Saloni tells him that she has good news for him, Nahar tells her coincidentally he too has good news awaiting her.

Nahar house-Living room
Bhabho, Tara, Brijesh, Aditi, Dheer and Nahar are discussing abt Rewa. Tara says that we must find out Neel's thoughts regd this marriage. Bhabho says that before all this we shd talk to Aapji and know his opinion. Nahar vouches it's a good idea and Tara tells him he shd invite Aapji for Holi.

Narpat House-Living Room
Ambika calls up pundit & asks the pundit that we need a small ceremony in the temple so he shd tell him a good mahurat, asap. Saloni is happy and says she must leave. Manno bhabhi says that its not good to take adv of sasural's affection.

Narpat thanks Saloni for her efforts. Saloni tells him that its her fly and her pain so he shd not consider her an outsider. Saloni leaves.

Manno bhabhi teases Ambika "Devrani, hospital mein kya baccha badal gaya tha; kyunki Saloni jaise bacchi ko to tum janam nahi de sakhti".

Ambika tearfully says yes that she it must have been. I always cursed and gave her pain. I insulted and humiliated Neel and today he has saved our fly honor. I am an evil person. Manno bhabhi says she was joking to change her mood.

Nahar house-Living room
Aditi tells Brijesh that she wants a pearl set for this marriage, Brijesh tells her he will give her a diamond set. Saloni walks in and Tara tells that all members have their responsibility. Aditi says that we know our work and only the most difficult task is for Saloni. Bhabho tells Saloni that it's a job she can do very well becoz the person is her friend. She has to make the person agree. Slaoni is clueless abt the whole issue. Bhabho tells its abt marriage and Saloni asks whose? Dheer says I am not fortunate enough to undergo 2nd Marriage. Aditi tells Dheer to shut up.

Brijesh tells Saloni that its abt Rewa's marriage with Neel. Saloni is shocked.

Tomorrow: Holi celebrations showing Nahar with Saloni & Samar with Kaveri dancing. Dheer is drinking 'bhang'.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update :)
ritskool Senior Member
ritskool
ritskool

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update
krissi Senior Member
krissi