AN pics carnival(all of them) - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago
In my antenatal clinic πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
wow,DK looks dashing.I think,he looks more hot when he has that serios look..actually got very used to his serios looks in TD πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

Thnx a lot mona!!

Someone is definately gonna faint now!!!!πŸ˜†

too late for that Pachu Jaanu the moment i saw ashish, i fell off my chair, i think i was out for 10 minutesπŸ˜‰, by brother got me back to conscious. mera yeh haal hai toh Guli jaanu kiya hal hoga, some better call 911 for herπŸ˜ƒ

just saw the pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............... and omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was like omg
😲😳!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! once i saw... i was staring at it for the longest time

and that smile...

thats a million dollar smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is a doctor in the house????

Originally posted by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

just saw the pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............... and omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was like omg
😲😳!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! once i saw... i was staring at it for the longest time

and that smile...

thats a million dollar smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is a doctor in the house????

Jaanu...this is wat i expected from u!!

sorry...no doc...lekin hum hein!! chalega??

Originally posted by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

Jaanu...this is wat i expected from u!!

sorry...no doc...lekin hum hein!! chalega??

jaanu pharmacy tech jaley ga, i know most of the things which the doc don't even know from medication to diseases, to CPR, you know the usual.

from the looks of you your blood pressure is way above normal 120/80, its more of 210/180πŸ˜‰, thats way too much.πŸ˜† 

oh my god, I am sorry but he looks horrible…why never shave?????πŸ˜•

thks fro posting mona.😊

maya aunty, you went to the carnival…is this why you were not on IF for a few days? congrats for seeing him.😊

Originally posted by Jaslove

jaanu pharmacy tech jaley ga, i know most of the things which the doc don't even know from medication to diseases, to CPR, you know the usual.

from the looks of you your blood pressure is way above normal 120/80, its more of 210/180πŸ˜‰, thats way too much.πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†

JAANU, ur a pharm tech?? wow! so is my sis!! she just completed 5 years in that pharmacy!! she wants to become pharmacist...thats why!!!πŸ˜‰

We gotz lots of pharmacists here!!!!

me too!!! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli - 18 years ago
Originally posted by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

We gotz lots of pharmacists here!!!!

me too!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Its ok yaar....btwn all these pharmacists, doctors, dentists, we need a person to keep ur accounts safe n sound!!  n that person must have a degree of International MBA in Finance!!!πŸ˜‰

Ill be more than happy to do that!!!πŸ˜ƒ