Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saff thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
well guyz yesterdayz episode ws 1 of d BEST episodes EVER ......... it ws really funny especially d this chick will kick u n mere paas maa hai prt πŸ˜† i ws practically rolling with laughter πŸ˜† .........well guess this whole week is gonna b FULL of ashi n uv ........ WOW .........
kudi420 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anvesha rulz

shef ki bacchi......u guys see the epi at 8 pm and claim to be ashi yuvi fans and still dont start a topic on them.....and I watch the epi at 11.30 pm and still within an hour I start a topic.....and u r pulling my leg......how mean 😭 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but I had to.......the epi was just too good.....and this election thing sounds so much fun....esp since ashi and yuvi r in full focus now....hope this election thing continues forever πŸ˜‰

c'mon ashita ..............more than ashi -yuvi fan we r ur posts fan yaar....

jo mazaa tumhare post mein hain woh mazaa hamare post mein kahanπŸ˜‰

everyone knows in this forum tht ashi-yuvi scenes and ashita's post go hand in hand ..............yeh tumhara haq tha ....and we cant take it away frm u by posting bout ashi yuvi........thts why insted of posting ...we decided to wait for ur .....passionate postπŸ˜‰

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kudi420

c'mon ashita ..............more than ashi -yuvi fan we r ur posts fan yaar....

jo mazaa tumhare post mein hain woh mazaa hamare post mein kahanπŸ˜‰

everyone knows in this forum tht ashi-yuvi scenes and ashita's post go hand in hand ..............yeh tumhara haq tha ....and we cant take it away frm u by posting bout ashi yuvi........thts why insted of posting ...we decided to wait for ur .....passionate postπŸ˜‰

Wah shef...kya baat kahi hai yaar.....I was just abt to say that myself.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Come on Ashi....u know how big fans we r of ur post...I mean.....as shef said...tumhara haq toh tumhara hai....we cant take it away from u.....

Neways...the epi was rocking.....to be frank....I was abt to put up a post saying how happy I was to see only ashi-Yuvi in the whole epi...but I thought I wud hurt tia-Ranny fans over here.....so I didnt.....

But yeah...the epi was rocking...and the way Yuvi said to Sid "This looks like a line from jumbo's election campaign!!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Ashi said " mere paas ma hai...aur vahi mere liye kaafi hai!!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And I couldn't stop laughing evn wen Yuvi gave evryone to fill the forms...and then he said..." aur forms fill karke vaha us box mein--" and he turns to see Ashi there....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But u know guys...Ashi-Yuvi last fight was awesome....😳😳😳 It was really sweet...and I loved it.....

All in all it was an awesome epi....too good!!! One of the best......πŸ˜ƒ

coolniyu thumbnail
i luved the epi yaar tooooooo much!
my fav part is one of ashis reactions to d name of grp.....frgot wich name but she reacted as "yeh kya naam hai?agar aisa naam hota toh mein khud kho vote nahi doongi"
πŸ˜†
coolniyu thumbnail
i also luved d "all is fair in luv n war" part
bcos at tht point i wanted 2 scream AND THIS IS LUV!! 😳
but cudnt bcos grandad wuz there πŸ˜ƒ