India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Todays epi....A HUGE SHOCK

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:59am | IP Logged

well todays epi came as a HUGE SHOCK to me......coz it had just ashi and yuvi in it Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed.....never ever had I imagined that I would get to see an epi only on my fav pair....but aisa hua and I am really happy  Big smile Big smile(no offence meant to anyone )

and the epi had to be awesome....but obviously.....I loved every bit of it........ashi was so cool in it....esp the way she was dancing when she had won the poll......and also during that slogan thing

and yuvi was awesome too......I really liked the sid yuvi scene......esp when he says sid get a grip LOL LOL LOL....this is 1st time he was saying something that rhymes so well Wink

but the best part had to be ashi's reactions on those names suggested by those girls......chick kick LOL LOL LOL.....and ashi says.....aur ab yeh chick tumhe kick karegi LOL LOL LOL LOL and insaaf.....and she says.....its a film starring daku rani ki nani LOL LOL LOL LOL.......ppl yeh koi film nahin hai (thnks harshu for telling me this )

and the last part where ashi says mere paas ma hai LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL....she puts me in to fits of laughter......she truly rocks

todays epi was undoubtedly one of the best epi's that I have seen since a long long time Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
i bet ashita ............i was juss waiting for ur post ......i knew u wud definately post today LOL
as it was only ashi and yuvi........
well i think this election thing will really be very cool and we will be able to see ashi - yuvi scenes a lot
...juss waiting ...for ashi and yuvi to cum close ...
but agar aise chala toh bhi thik hai even their fites r worth watching LOL
Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
yeah ashita!!! Today's episode was one of THE BEST EPISODES EVER!!!!!! I totally loved it!!! All scenes concentrated on the most rocking pair, ashi-yuvi!!!!! I just loved it!!!

Ashi really made me roll on the floor laughing today with her dialogues!!! LOL Her replies to the names suggested by the gals for her group were too funny!!! LOL LOL LOL

And today, even yuvi made me laugh! even he was funny with his one liners....and the scenes with sid rocked!!! the way sid was shouting at the top of his voice, for a moment I really thought he was giving a bhaashan infront of the other kids.

Then tadaa....yuvi grabs him n he falls down LOL LOL LOL

N then I really loved this scene, yuvi is saying, "Aur yeh forms tum log iss...." n he points at the box n is abt to say, when he turns....n there is ashi....infront of the box....smirking at him so coolly! this scene also made me laugh a lot, looking at yuvi's expression!!! LOL LOL LOL

Seriously, today's was the best episode till now!!!

PS: N ashita, no need to say thanx babes! Smile
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kudi420

i bet ashita ............i was juss waiting for ur post ......i knew u wud definately post today LOL
well i think this election thing will really be very cool and we will be able to see ashi - yuvi scenes a lot

shef ki bacchi......u guys see the epi at 8 pm and claim to be ashi yuvi fans and still dont start a topic on them.....and I watch the epi at 11.30 pm and still within an hour I start a topic.....and u r pulling my leg......how mean Cry Wink LOL LOL

but I had to.......the epi was just too good.....and this election thing sounds so much fun....esp since ashi and yuvi r in full focus now....hope this election thing continues forever Wink

Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kudi420

lol yeah.....even I was waiting for ashita's post. I logged in today just to see her topic! AY ka itna accha episode ho aur ashita ka topic naa ho, yeh ho nahin saktaLOLLOLLOL
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
ashitaa....please someone post the videos..i wanna watch it..tho me is a tia-ranveer fan i love ashi-yuvi scences becasue they are friggin funyyyieeeeeee
sufi89 Senior Member
sufi89
sufi89

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
omg guys i'm jealous i wanna see this epi soo badly Cry Cry but thanks for a little tit bit Wink pls pls pls someone upload the video
ashi-coolest Senior Member
ashi-coolest
ashi-coolest

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Ya today's epi was the best ever. I was so glad that they finally showed only Ashi and Yuvi Smile Me too loved Ashi's one liners LOL esp mere pas ma hai and this chick will kick you. She is really too cool. Yuvi and Sid's scenes rocked too. I think Yuvi is taking this election thing a little too cooly. I was so glad that Vrinda was helping Ashi instead of hanging with Tia and her angels. She really played her best freind part to perfection. I hope this election thing goes on forever so that I get to see so much of my fav pair.

Go to top