Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What could be the creeps plan?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nancynair

Goldie

nancynair

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
The cornered snake still has something devious planned...he said so to babuji.

What could it be ?He has been at it for too long and will not give up so easily.

The only miscalculation on his part could be that he assumes that his saala saab hates Khushi.

I hope his plan hinges on this and fails because of this

He has not been present at all and so missed all the signs...he has relied on accounts of Anjali to assume this.

Arnav we depend on you to safeguard Khushi... don't disappoint us and yourself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanshonu2smitarJennyAvniMephisto

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What could be the creeps plan?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyAvni

IF-Rockerz

JennyAvni

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
ya i know we want arnav to support khushi but i think we
depend on CV's WinkWink ...hehehe...just kidding...

Gosh we were waiting long for snake to be exposed but now we fear whether arnav supports khushi or not...goshhh wat r cv's going to do...

it would be nice to see arnav support khushi coz misunderstnading, hatred and all common in very show...so hope it wil be somtin diff now..

kitty25

Goldie

kitty25

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Whatever that snake's plan is that iam fedup with that snake winning all the time..its time for his departure..i hope kkg wont make the same mistake her babuji did... that is telling snake  that she is going to tell everybody about his true face..that is asking for trouble.Unhappy

JennyAvni

IF-Rockerz

JennyAvni

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty25

Whatever that snake's plan is that iam fedup with that snake winning all the time..its time for his departure..i hope kkg wont make the same mistake her babuji did... that is telling snake  that she is going to tell everybody about his true face..that is asking for trouble.Unhappy

but i think her knowing the truth is a trouble in itself from shyam side

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.